AWS Solution Architect with SME Exp
Information Technology | Vienna, VA | Full Time
Radiant Digital delivers technology consulting and business solutions for commercial and government clients.
Our flexible delivery model allows us to provide end-to-end solution delivery, single project execution, and, or strategic resources.
CMMI Maturity Level III and ISO 9001 – 2015 certified.
Radiant is seeking a Senior Consultant in Big Data and Analytics in the Vienna, VA area.
Radiant Digital delivers technology consulting and business solutions for commercial and government clients. Our flexible delivery model allows us to provide end-to-end solution delivery, single project execution, and, or strategic resources. CMMI Maturity Level III and ISO 9001 2008 certified.
The Senior Consultant will be responsible for mentoring and leading diverse project teams including architects, developers, and analysts. The Senior Consultant will oversee the full solution delivery lifecycle for client and internal company projects, including determining costs, timelines, funding, staffing, and execution. The Senior Consultant will oversee the work of solution delivery project teams, relying on their extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish team goals.
· Build, lead and coach teams of developers, architects, and technical staff across the globe.
· Direct and monitor large/complex business programs. Develop and execute strategic plans for company and client programs and projects.
· Maintain a strong command of current big data and data analytics technology trends, including emerging paradigms and practices.
· Establish and disseminate processes and practices to ensure consistent delivery of high-quality solutions to our clients.
· Report to senior management on a regular basis and maintain effective and consistent communication and tracking of all assigned programs and projects.
· Analytics technologies such as Tableau, QlikView, ThoughtSpot.
· Data architecture, data modeling and data pipeline management across relational, columnar and noSQL technologies like SQL Server and Oracle. Strong command of big data infrastructure and practices.
· Big data technologies like Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, Elasticsearch and others.
· Ability to analyze and interpret a mix of qualitative and quantitative data, construct compelling narratives, and provide actionable insights and recommendations on complex topics.
· Experience with casual and predictive modeling using parametric and non-parametric techniques, including multiple regression, decision trees, time series analysis, and cluster analysis.
· Working knowledge of statistical concepts (distributions, hypothesis testing, confidence intervals) and experience applying to real-world applications.
· Team leadership in onshore/offshore global delivery environment.
· Excellent communication skills and able to build strong collaborative relationships with peers, client stakeholders and senior company leadership.
· Experience in Telecom or Finance is not required, but is considered a big plus.
· Bachelors or Master's in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Analytics, Information Systems, or another quantitative discipline field with a strong academic record.
· 7+ years of large scale complex commercial big data experience, 3+ years in management.
· Post COVID: estimated 25% travel, including local and out-of-state