ADDIE and Kirkpatrick - Subject Matter Expert at Washington, DC
Information Technology | Washington, DC | Full Time
One of my direct client urgently seeking Learning Development specialist at Washington, DC please find below mentioned details as JD and send me your updated resume to discuss more on this opportunity.
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, both written and oral, a thorough understanding of adult learning theory and experience in Learning & Development (L&D).
Under the direction of a project manager or Subject Matter Expert:
- Assess the implementation of the client’s learning and development strategic plan.
- Under the direction of a SME, support establishment of baseline, methodology and toolset based on the ADDIE or Kirkpatrick model for assessing the impact of training activities and content retention.
- Support the identification of areas where changes to L&D policies and training delivery are needed to maximize impact.
- Utilize a provided model (E.g., Kirkpatrick, ADDIE) under the auspices and direction of a project manager and functional expert to participate in performance impact assessment.
- Support assessment of scalable programs for all levels using adult learning theories and methodologies.
- Assess the impact of L&D programs on the warfighters’ knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Behaviors and Preferences.
Participate in high level assessments under the direction and guidance of an SME or functional expert of existing training and education tools and technologies in line with current Training and Education Strategic Plan
- Required experience in evaluating L&D outcomes using training evaluation models
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree required. Master degree a plus.
- Minimum 2 years in developing, executing and measuring the impact of L&D programs
- Possess basic working knowledge of adult learning theory and higher-level learning evaluation models (i.e. Kirkpatrick's levels of evaluation, ADDIE)
- Experience in developing training strategy to drive overall training objectives.
- Strong presentation skills - ability to bring high energy and thrive in front of a group.
- Data gathering and analysis – proficient at working with data to review training evaluation reports and highlighting trends in the data.
Expertise with Microsoft desktop publishing tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
· Experience with public sector clients.
· Experience in a management consulting or advisory services environment.
- Adaptability and flexibility - ability to create new ideas, try new things, and move quickly to help our team improve.
- Experience with organizational transformations, large-scale governance design, management and support, and change management (particularly in the context of a large-scale organizational transformation) are highly desired.
Experience using any models/frameworks such as Kirkpatrick Model Levels 3 & 4, Kaufman’s Model of Learning Evaluation Levels 3-6, Anderson’s Value of Learning Model, Brinkerhoff’s Success Case Method or Phillips’ Model for Learning Evaluation
Place of Performance:
Place of performance is US Marine Base, Quantico, Virginia. Given the COVID situation current delivery is teleworking