Chef | Orlando, FL | Full Time and Part Time
Quick Stop events is an agency that designs, plans and manages event projects from conception to execution in Chicago. We organize events of a diverse scope ranging from conferences, workshops, summits, exhibitions, forums, launches, award ceremonies, anniversary celebrations, cocktail reception, gala dinners to private parties.
- Have thorough knowledge of a large variety of cuisines.
- When asked, prepare special diet food.
- Prepare food for special events as well as different numbers of people.
- Dinner must be ready by 6:30pm on weekdays. This deadline must be followed at all times.
- Weekends: Sat and Sun, there will be two meals prepared, lunch and dinner. Lunch at 1:30pm and dinner will be served at 6:30pm every day.
- Set up the table and serve food properly to everyone and clean up afterwards.
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of the kitchen.
- Must be able to work 5 days and two days off during the week.
- Weekends is must. Sat Sun they will prepare two meals, lunch and dinner.
- The cook must have knowledge of preparing special diet food.
- Be comfortable with working under pressure, follow strict instructions of the client.
- Must be able to communicate and speak politely and respectfully at all times.
- Event production for social gatherings as needed and upon request
- Flexibility with scheduling; willing to work long hours and overtime as needed
- Legally able to work in the United States for any employer
- Sponsored Trips