Photography | Topeka, KS | Full Time and Part Time
Quick Stop events is an agency that designs, plans and manages event projects from conception to execution in Chicago. We organize events of a diverse scope ranging from conferences, workshops, summits, exhibitions, forums, launches, award ceremonies, anniversary celebrations, cocktail reception, gala dinners to private parties. We understand your event is very important, it is therefore essential that you engage an event management partner that understands your needs. Your corporate event will stir the imagination and inspire love for your brand.
- Use time management skills to capture images efficiently and accurately
- Provide consistent professional headshots for the corporate office as directed
- Help the Sample manager with product flow by managing and organizing the samples workflow in staging/return area
- Assist in preparation for location photo shoots including location scouting and managing the prop and equipment list
- Process images – crop, clip, color correct, manipulation, resizing, etc. in Photoshop, maintaining quality control
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and adapt easily to last minute changes
- Maintain photo equipment and cleanliness of studio
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to present a positive and professional image
- Highly reliable and dependable
- Strong customer-service skills and ability to work well in a team environment and without direct supervision
- Willingness to work a varied seasonal schedule, including early mornings.
- Valid driver’s license as well as reliable, insured and registered transportation (in compliance with state laws) to reach assigned locations and while transporting photography equipment
- Ability to lift and operate camera equipment, up to 40 lbs.
- Ability to pass a background check including a Motor Vehicle check
Competitive hourly wage
Weekends, holidays and summers off Seasonal schedule flexibility- Currently hiring for our Fall
Christmas portrait season which is August through December.
Potential opportunities for advancement and training for other photography programs
- Free Travel Trips