Media | Chicago, IL | Full Time
Quick Stop events is an agency that designs, plans and manages event projects from conception to execution in Chicago. We organize events of a diverse scope ranging from conferences, workshops, summits, exhibitions, forums, launches, award ceremonies, anniversary celebrations, cocktail reception, gala dinners to private parties.
- Process images – crop, clip, color correct, manipulation, resizing, etc. in Photoshop, maintaining quality control
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and adapt easily to last minute changes
- Maintain photo equipment and cleanliness of studio
- Receive and implement instructions, which will include: setting up backdrops, staging props, and posing subjects.
- Basic maintenance of the studio (ie: cleanup and organization)
- Run errands (ie: pick up supplies, props, dry cleaning, post office drop off, etc).
- Assist in preparation for location photo shoots including location scouting and managing the prop and equipment list
- Excellent organization and communication skills required
- Excellent people skills with proven ability to work well in a team environment
- Detail oriented, flexible, resourceful with a can-do attitude
- Support and model excellent service by exhibiting a positive attitude and enthusiasm toward the job and the company
- Strong editing skills with working knowledge of Adobe suite (Photoshop, Camera Raw, etc.)
- Detail-oriented with a strong eye for design
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks at once while prioritizing efficiently
- Willingness to work on the fly and move quickly throughout the arena
- Must be a team player
- You'll work in a friendly, fast-paced, casual environment and be rewarded for your contributions with a competitive compensation package and our commitment to supporting work-life balance