Clinical | St. Louis, MO | Full Time
Job Title: Group Facilitator
Responsible To: Women's Behavioral Health Program Manager
Group Facilitator is primarily responsible for leading group education for residential and outpatient clients at Queen of Peace Center in accordance with an individual rehabilitation plan. The group facilitator functions as a member of the treatment teams and provides feedback to CSS's and Counselors on a client's progress and understanding of materials presented in group. Some evenings and weekends will be required.
- Facilitate group counseling or group education for Queen of Peace Center clients.
- Work with manager and treatment team members to evaluate group curriculum based on client feedback and understanding.
- Accurately document group notes in the electronic medical record.
- Participate in the interdisciplinary team meeting in order to identify strengths and needs related to development of the individual's rehabilitation plan.
- Attend periodic meetings with designated team members and the client, whenever feasible, in order to review and update the rehabilitation plan.
- Provide information and education to an individual in accordance with the person's rehabilitation plan.
- Adapt group material to the various groups.
- Enforce policies in a fair and consistent trauma-informed manner.
- Plan for discharge.
- Bill a minimum of 30 hours per week.
- Ability to lift 20 pounds.
- Assist client in establishing treatment goals.
- Must have Class E Missouri driver's license.
- Other duties as assigned.
Minimum of Bachelor's degree in social work, counseling, psychology, or closely related field or four years relevant experience in human service delivery field. Valid Missouri driver's license, vehicle, and current automobile liability insurance is required. Good communication skills both oral and written; skills involving proper grammar, punctuation and clarity. Ability to use computer for charting and familiar with Microsoft Windows.