Talent Partner, Sr. Specialist, Retail & Corp
People | Columbus, OH | Full Time
POSITION TITLE: Talent Partner, Sr. Specialist, Retail & Corp
REPORTS TO: Director of People Operations
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full Time
FLSA CLASS: Exempt
LOCATION: San Francisco or Columbus OH
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
The Talent Partner will be responsible for full cycle recruiting including sourcing, screening, interviewing, and referring applicants for positions throughout Quay Australia within our Retail division and corporate roles as needed. This role must demonstrate professionalism and authenticity when interacting with applicants, always keeping candidate experience top of mind. This person must possess excellent interviewing skills/techniques along with the ability to think creatively with out-of-the box methods to find quality talent through various innovative means when needed. They will partner and build effective relationships with Shop leaders and cross-functional partners (District Managers, Head of Retail, corporate hiring managers, and the People Team) to ensure alignment of Quay’s recruitment processes.
- Execute the full-cycle recruitment for Retail, both Shop-level and Field, by sourcing, screening, interviewing, and referring applicants while maintaining statutory compliance; plan and execute hiring events for new shop openings [primary, 20%]
- Partner with Hiring Managers to coordinate interview scheduling and manage requisitions and applicant workflow in the ATS by keeping data up to date [collab, 20%]
- Actively source potential candidates using a variety of tools including the JobScore Applicant Tracking System (ATS), LinkedIn, job boards, networking, and employee referrals to build a pipeline of qualified candidates beyond passive candidate pooling [primary, 15%]
- Train teams on overall recruitment processes to ensure a high level of execution; effectively implement all Talent Acquisition processes and programs [primary, 15%]
- Assist hiring managers with recruitment of Corporate-based openings as needed [collab, 10%]
- In partnership with Director of People Ops, further build Quay’s talent acquisition processes and strategies to optimize candidate cycle time and applicant-funnel metrics [collab, 10%]
- Act as a partner to hiring managers by understanding the required skill sets and intricacies for each job profile to successfully assess expertise and Quay-culture complement [collab, 5%]
- In partnership with Retail leaders assist with job offers as needed; for corporate roles, work in conjunction with hiring managers and people team to facilitate offers [collab, 5%]
- Maintain relationships with external recruiters and agencies as needed
- Propose and implement ongoing improvements to recruitment processes
Budget Owner: No
Fiscal Accountabilities: None
Key Working Relationships:
This role must maintain strong working relationships with both Retail and Corporate Hiring Managers.
Required Skills & Experience:
- A minimum 3-5 years of recruiting experience with high-volume recruitment efforts.
- Previous experience in Retail recruiting, and high-volume recruiting preferred.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Possess a wide range of experience on current external recruiting practices and market trends.
- Proven track record of success guiding hiring managers through processes and bringing in top talent.
- Demonstrated experience recruiting at multiple levels of an organization from entry to senior level.
- Strong knowledge of standard HR procedures and statutory employment & hiring practices. Multi-state experience a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, an administrative and organizational skillset to keep multiple projects and workstreams prioritized.
- PC proficiency in MS Office including Word, Excel, MS Outlook and Applicant Tracking Systems.
- 20% - US travel during new shop opening, recruitment, and training.
- This position is based in an office environment. Primarily sedentary work with occasional exertion of up to 10 pounds of force to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
- Must be able to perform essential functions (with or without an accommodation) without posing a "direct threat" to the health and safety to self or others.
The Company reserves the right to alter, change, abolish and even combine jobs depending upon changing conditions.