Sr. Specialist, Email Marketing
Global DTC | HQ, San Francisco, CA | Full Time
POSITION TITLE: Sr. Specialist, Email Marketing
REPORTS TO: Sr. Manager, Commercial Planning
DEPARTMENT: Global DTC
USA FLSA STATUS: Exempt
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full Time
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
Reporting to the Sr. Manager, Global Email Marketing + Commercial Planning, the Email Marketing Senior Specialist is responsible for assisting in the strategy and execution of all global emails as well as maintaining several calendars and cross-functional communication documents. The email team creates email content campaigns and promotional marketing to provide our customers ‘a reason to buy’ through fashion + value storytelling. Email content will range from new product and category launches, seasonal trends, evergreen fashion moments, and collaborations. The individual for this role will be required to have strong cross functional collaboration skills to ensure flawless execution of email marketing and site linking destinations. The ideal candidate is forward thinking, detail oriented, highly organized with a deep knowledge of the entire email ecosystem.
- Own & maintain email calendar & linking document from pre-season planning through commercial planning updates & in-season changes (20%)
- Assist with email execution tasks such as briefing, reviewing creative, global pricing and setting up linking for all global emails including campaigns, evergreen content and promotions. (40%)
- Own compiling weekly competitive deck within the eyewear space and the larger retail industry. (10%)
- Own and update segmentation document and regularly keep cross-functional teams aware of which markets get which product and any updates that would impact marketing timing. (10%)
- Meet weekly with Australia, Europe and the Quay Shops Team to understand localized and channel needs in order to create briefs and insert into email calendars. (10%)
- Meet weekly with Email Lifecycle Manager to review past email results, optimize future emails and plan out testing. (10%)
Budget Owner: No
Fiscal Accountabilities: NA
Key Working Relationships:
This role will maintain strong working relationships with the new product development team, brand team, inventory/planning teams, AUS, EMEA regional teams, Quay shops team and transportation unit.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 3-5 years work experience in Digital, eComm and Marketing (email marketing required) ideally with global experience.
- College Degree
- Expertise in Microsoft applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook). Understanding of email database platforms.
- Strategic thinker, with the ability to combine data and storytelling to bring the Quay brand to life for the customer.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and prioritize multiple projects requests at once across many teams.
- Experience with the following: Shopify, Photo files, Box, Google Analytics.
Travel Requirements: None required
- This position is based in an office environment. Primarily sedentary work with occasional exertion of up to 10 pounds of force to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
- Must be able to perform essential functions (with or without an accommodation) without posing a "direct threat" to the health and safety to self or others.
The Company reserves the right to alter, change, abolish and even combine jobs depending upon changing conditions.