Social Media Content Creator- Must Reside in States Noted
Marketing | Remote or San Francisco | Part Time
POSITION TITLE: Social Media Content Creator
REPORTS TO: Sr. Manager, Social Media + Marketing
DEPARTMENT: Global Brand
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Part Time, Temp
FLSA STATUS: Non-Exempt, Hourly
LOCATION: Must reside in AZ, CA, FL, OH, TX, NV
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
Quay Australia is seeking a temporary, part-time Social Media Content Creator to support the brand and social media teams on an ongoing basis in a temporary role. This role has a front-row seat to fashion marketing and social media for a fast-growing, cult-fave brand. Our ideal candidate is passionate about video content creation, fashion, styling, social media, and discovering and participating in viral trends across social media platforms. This role involves on-camera/video media communication—on-camera comfort, presence, and persona are a critical aspect.
Schedule & Hours:
- This opportunity has an expected 3-month [90 day] duration
- The Social Media Content Creator is scheduled for part-time hours, this will vary from zero up to 28hrs per week, depending on business need.
The role of the Social Media Content Creator will include, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
- Work with the social media + marketing team to produce (concept, film, and edit) several highly engaging, on-brand, visually appealing video assets on a weekly basis (85%)
- Work with the social media + marketing team to produce (concept, shoot, edit) several product-only photographs for social and web on a weekly basis (5%)
- Support the social media + marketing team as an advisor on viral content—help identify relevant trends and bring ideas for how Quay can take part (5%)
- Analyze video performance/community reception and make adjustments to future content accordingly (5%)
Budget Owner: No
Fiscal Accountabilities: n/a
Key Working Relationships:
This position reports to the Sr Manager, Social Media + Marketing and will also work closely with both the Global Brand and Digital Marketing teams.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Familiarity with the basics of video + photo editing (with either mobile apps or professional software)
- Ability to independently film + edit visually appealing smartphone video in a style native to social media
- Comfort, presence, and persona for on-camera video work for social media
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills with a meticulous attention to detail
- Extremely proficient in all social media platforms
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Demonstrates a passion for fashion, styling, and the Quay brand
Travel Requirements: 0% - No travel is required
- This position is based in an office environment. Sedentary work with frequent exertion of up to 30 pounds of force to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
- Must be able to perform essential functions (with or without an accommodation) without posing a "direct threat" to the health and safety to self or others.
The Company reserves the right to alter, change, abolish and even combine jobs depending upon changing conditions.