Retail | Topanga, Canoga Park, CA | Part Time
Melbourne Born and Raised… Our Story: Born roadside on the festival circuit, surrounded by music artists and festival goers who inspired us to create COOL, AFFORDABLE sunnies for the freethinking. From dramatically oversized aviators to edgy fashion sunnies, Quay Australia has become a favorite for individuals with FEARLESS STYLE, a carefree attitude and fresh perspective.
For over 14 years, we’ve built a loyal, passionate #QUAYSQUAD who looks to us to make them stand out in the crowd and set the trends. Seen on countless celebrities and known for our limited-edition influencer collaborations, Quay Australia is the go-to accessible brand trendsetters WORLDWIDE.
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
Drive individual sales and productivity goals through personalized service while demonstrating expertise in product knowledge that supports the Quay vision and brand.
- Ensure personal sales and productivity goals are met
- Demonstrate the ability to style a diverse group of customers with eyewear and accessories
- Prioritize and multi-task various in-store responsibilities, while being attentive to customers
- Exhibit a professional and fashion-forward image while representing the brand
- Contribute to the upkeep of the shop’s brand image by maintaining visual presentation standards
- Keep current on fashion, market trends and product knowledge
- Provide merchandise and customer feedback to shop management
- Compliant with company policy and procedures ensuring operational efficiency
- Minimizing loss by following all loss prevention procedures
- Meet assigned deadlines when completing shop tasks and projects
- Comply with all shop maintenance, cleanliness and safety standards
Key Working Relationships: This person is required to maintain strong working relationships with the entire Shop team.
Required Skills & Experience:
- High School graduate or equivalent
- 0-2 years of experience in fashion sales or related area
- Ability to deliver a personalized customer service experience
- Perform basic math functions with a calculator
- Flexibility to work nights, weekends, shop openings and closings according to the needs of the business
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
Travel Requirements: 0% travel
- This position is based in a retail shop environment. Requires standing and walking up to 8 hours per shift
- Requires stooping and kneeling to process and place merchandise as well as reaching and pulling to obtain or stock merchandise from storage
- May be required to climb ladder or stepstool in order to stock and/or acquire merchandise for sale
- Required to lift items weighing 5 to 25 lbs regularly. In certain circumstances, weights may be higher
- Required to work an average of 0-20 hours per week
- Must be able to perform essential functions (with or without an accommodation) without posing a "direct threat" to the health and safety to self or others
The Company reserves the right to alter, change, abolish and even combine jobs depending upon changing conditions.