Retail - California | Topanga, Canoga Park, CA | Part Time
We were born roadside on the festival circuit, surrounded by music artists and festival goers who inspired us to create NOTORIOUSLY COOL, AFFORDABLE sunnies for the nonconforming and freethinking. From dramatically oversized aviators to reflective lenses and bold cat eyes, Quay Australia has become a favorite for individuals with FEARLESS STYLE, a carefree attitude and fresh perspective.
For over 12 years, we’ve built a #QUAYSQUAD that is loyal, passionate and looks to us to make them STAND OUT IN THE CROWD and set the trend for their latest accessories. Seen on countless CELEBRITIES and known for our limited edition INFLUENCER COLLABORATIONS, Quay Australia is the go-to accessible brand for millennial women that makes them feel like they are part of THE IN CROWD.
The Sales Associate is responsible for achieving personal sales and productivity goals. Drive individual sales and productivity goals through personalized service while demonstrating expertise in product knowledge that supports the Quay vision and brand.
- Show drive and initiative to ensure personal sales and productivity goals are met
- Demonstrate the ability to style a diverse group of customers with eyewear and accessories
- Prioritize and multi-task, while being attentive to customers
- Remaining flexible to the needs of the business
- Contribute to a positive and healthy work environment in which people want to do their best
- Exhibit a professional and fashion-forward image while representing the brand
- Ensure brand image is showcased in visual presentation standards
- Keep current on fashion, market trends and product knowledge
- Provide valuable merchandise and customer feedback to store management
- Compliant with company policy and procedures ensuring operational efficiency
- Minimizing loss by ensuring all loss prevention procedures are followed
- Meet assigned deadlines when completing store tasks and projects
- Ensure store maintenance, cleanliness and safety standards are adhered to at all times
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Deliver a personalized customer experience
- Perform basic math functions with the ability to use a calculator
- Flexibility to work nights, weekends, store openings and closings according to the needs of the business
- Ability to work effectively and cooperatively with coworkers
- Ability to lift or move up to 25 pounds at a time
- Requires sufficient endurance to perform tasks over long periods of time