PR & Marketing Coordinator
Marketing | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
The PR & Marketing Coordinator position is designed to support the overall functions of the Global Brand organization, with a focus on PR tactics, influencer marketing campaigns, and community engagement to help drive brand awareness and new customer acquisition. This role has a front-row seat to fashion PR and influencer marketing for a fast-growing, cult-fave brand.
The role of the PR & Marketing Coordinator will include, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
- Curate thoughtful mailers and fulfill daily product requests for media, influencers, photo shoots, gift bag opportunities and global PR agencies; prep for shipment as needed (40%)
- Track daily press coverage and generate weekly and monthly recap reports to share with internal teams and management (25%)
- Act as the first point-of-contact to correspondence through the general PR inbox (15%)
- Manage, process, unpack incoming sample replenishment shipments and maintain organization of the PR closet (10%)
- Engage with online communities through all social media platforms; works cross-functionally to leverage user-generated content across owned social media & digital marketing platforms (5%)
- Supports the Brand Marketing team with the preparation of press launches, events, store openings, photo shoots and administrative duties (5%)
Budget Owner: No
Fiscal Accountabilities: n/a
Key Working Relationships:
This position reports to the Global PR & Events Sr. Manager and will also work closely with the Social Media Manager and the Marketing Sr. Manager on a day-to-day basis. The PR & Marketing Coordinator will also assist both the Sr. Director of Global brand, sales and digital marketing teams.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 1-3 years of experience in Public Relations, Marketing or related field
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing or related field
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills
- Extremely proficient in all social media platforms and Microsoft Office (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Demonstrates a passion for fashion, social media and influencer marketing and a willingness to develop an extensive understanding of the Quay brand
- 5-10% travel to assist with events
- This position is based in an office environment. Sedentary work with frequent exertion of up to 30 pounds of force to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
- Must be able to perform essential functions (with or without an accommodation) without posing a "direct threat" to the health and safety to self or others.
The Company reserves the right to alter, change, abolish and even combine jobs depending upon changing conditions.