Paid Social, Manager
Global DTC | HQ, San Francisco, CA | Full Time
POSITION TITLE: Paid Social, Manager
REPORTS TO: Sr. Manager, Digital Marketing
DEPARTMENT: Global DTC
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-time
FLSA STATUS: Exempt
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
The Paid Social Manager will support the DTC team by managing all aspects of paid social, including Facebook, Instagram, and TikTok (with opportunity to expand). The Paid Social Manager will work closely with the marketing, creative, and analytics teams to design and deliver relevant and engaging content to our customers to drive growth while improving customer retention and engagement.
- Own end-to-end execution of paid social campaigns (set-up, QA, A/B testing, scheduling, deployment, budget tracking, pacing, optimizations) across our global social accounts: US, UK, AUS (50%, primary responsibility)
- Pull and analyze weekly reports at the campaign, ad set, and ad level to gauge performance and present results to relevant teams via Excel and PowerPoint (20%, primary responsibility)
- Work with creative team to brief in social assets, and ensure on-time delivery of needed assets and versions (10%, primary responsibility)
- Perform competitive analysis on other brands’ ads, creative, and promotional activity and report out on a regular cadence to broader team (10%, primary responsibility)
- Monitor ad reactions and comments, raising any issues to relevant team, e.g. product, brand, marketing (10%, primary responsibility)
Budget Owner: Yes
Fiscal Accountabilities: NA
Key Working Relationships:
- This role must establish a strong working relationship with the Creative and DTC teams.
- 0% - NA
Required Skills & Experience:
- 4-6 years of experience in digital marketing with a heavy emphasis on paid social execution
- Direct experience in social marketing channels including campaign and creative set-up, deployment, and performance analysis
- Testing and data oriented, this person should be proficient in setting up tests, outlining variables vs. constants, assessing and assigning KPIs, and audience segmentation, with the ability to think both short and long term
- Paid Social expert: this person should have their finger on the pulse of overall paid social best practices, industry trends, beta tests, platform updates/changes, new ad formats, etc., and present findings and thought leadership to teams on a regular cadence
- Deep understanding of paid social channels with an emphasis on Facebook, Instagram, and TikTok
- Strong analytical skills, comfortable reviewing and analyzing business performance metrics, KPIs, ability to nimbly pivot campaigns or creative strategy based on performance
- Experience managing direct reports and building out a best-in-class paid social practice
- Expert in developing and maintaining highly collaborative cross-functional internal and external relationships
- Strong communication and organizational skills; extremely detail-oriented
- Ability to manage multiple ongoing campaigns at once
- Proficient in MS Excel & PowerPoint
- Self-starter, able to work with minimal supervision
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or a related field
- This position is based in an office environment. Primarily sedentary work with occasional exertion of up to 10 pounds of force to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
- Must be able to perform essential functions (with or without an accommodation) without posing a "direct threat" to the health and safety to self or others.
The Company reserves the right to alter, change, abolish and even combine jobs depending upon changing conditions.