Order Management Specialist
Inventory Control | HQ, San Francisco, CA | Full Time
POSITION TITLE: Order Management Specialist
REPORTS TO: Inventory Control, Manager
DEPARTMENT: Inventory Control
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full Time
FLSA STATUS: Hourly, Non-Exempt
LOCATION: Columbus OH or San Francisco CA
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
The Order Management Specialist supports the lifecycle of Global Wholesale sales orders from inventory allocation commitment to shipment. This role works with the DC Operations, Planning, and Sales team to support the achievement of sales and account profitability goals by providing effective customer service via order processing from point-of-receipt to confirmed shipping. The Order Management Specialist is also responsible for the execution of all inventory transactions in NetSuite across all locations.
- Responsible for managing the life cycle of Global Wholesale sales orders by ensuring sales orders are allocated & shipped within the order ship window with high-fill rate (On Time in Full) 35%
- Processes and tracks POs (purchase orders) to ensure timely shipments against customer orders, forecast, and company shipping goals. 10%
- Troubleshoots issues with orders through the appropriate channels and ensures partner-accounts’ contractual obligations are met. 10%
- Responsible for ordering all customer labels as required by each account. 10%
- Supports Sales team in updating and maintaining customer price and item catalogs. 5%
- Communicates known issues, discrepancies, and shipping updates to stakeholders in a timely manner. 10%
- Maintain and update Global Wholesale sales order tracker for all accounts. 5%
- Research and resolve returns, chargebacks, and claims in a timely manner with the appropriate departments. 5%
- Review and process all inventory transactions and movements for all locations (Transfers, Adjustments, Receipts). 10%
Budget Owner: No
Fiscal Accountabilities: n/a
Key Working Relationships: This role is required to maintain strong working relationships with the Sales, Planning, Accounting, Inventory Control, and Distribution Center(s) teams.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 2-3 years of Allocation, Order Management, or similar experience preferably in a wholesale environment
- BA/BS degree, or equivalent work experience
- Basic understanding of merchandise distribution and allocation strategies
- Ability to analyze data and make determinations on how to proactively identify opportunities within the Global Order Management business unit.
- Strong MS Excel proficiency
- Able to process and edit large amounts of data with a high-level of accuracy.
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills, written & interpersonal.
- NetSuite or ERP Order Management systems experience is a plus.
Travel Requirements: 0% - none
- This position is based in an office environment. Primarily sedentary work with occasional exertion of up to 10 pounds of force to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
- Must be able to perform essential functions (with or without an accommodation) without posing a "direct threat" to the health and safety to self or others.
The Company reserves the right to alter, change, abolish and even combine jobs depending upon changing conditions.