Order Management, Manager
Order Management | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
This position manages product orders to ensure proper flow between customers, Quay, and our 3PL distribution centers. The role focuses on both internal & external customer service excellence and timely and accurate fulfillment. The OM Manager works with internal partners, Distribution Centers, and Accounts to meet customer requirements and service-level expectations for multi-channel, global businesses. Additionally, the OM Manager will drive to partner-compliance with Quay’s OM standards by tracking & reporting data and follow-up with internal & external partners.
- Manage all aspects of order fulfillment and related service, both for our customers and direct report(s); ensure all orders ship in-full and on-time (15%)
- Analyze root causes of customer supply-chain issues and deductions; drives systemic resolution with both internal and external partners such as carriers and distribution facilities (15%)
- Research and resolve chargeback & return issues while continually improving to meet compliance benchmarks (15%)
- Manage service requirements with EDI and IT teams to ensure integrity of data throughout the system (10%)
- Monitor and reduce Chargebacks due to non-compliance (10%)
- Collaborate with Sales group and champion strategic customers’ order requirements across the organization (10%)
- Build and manage relationships with external customers to comply with all account order requirements: EDI, labeling, returns, on time delivery, etc. (5%)
- Manage Customer Return process: creation of RA’s, issuance, and compliance (5%)
- Provide monthly customer scorecard metrics and compliance reporting as part of sales and operational planning process (5%)
- Work cross-functionally to build and implement world-class OM processes (5%)
- Manage supply purchasing and inventory levels of all OM supplies (VAS labels, cartons) (5%)
Budget Owner: No
Fiscal Accountabilities: n/a
Key Working Relationships:
This role is required to maintain strong working relationships with the Sales, Inventory Planning, Inventory Management, Accounting, and Distribution Center(s) teams.
Required Skills & Experience:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- 8-10 years experience, preferably in a Wholesale, eComm or Retail environment
- Knowledge of EDI transactions, ERP systems & logistics systems
- Experience working with a diverse group of Supply partners such as distribution centers, carriers, forwarders
- Understanding of retailer compliance requirements and scorecard metrics
- Ability to quickly reprioritize workload to achieve changing business objectives while maintaining data integrity and accuracy
- Superior analytical, data-driven, problem solving skills
- Ability to drive to fulfillment objectives and metric-goals while delivering best-in-class customer service
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
Ability to travel as needed, less than 25%.
- This position is based in an office environment. Primarily sedentary work with occasional exertion of up to 10 pounds of force to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
- Must be able to perform essential functions (with or without an accommodation) without posing a "direct threat" to the health and safety to self or others.
The Company reserves the right to alter, change, abolish and even combine jobs depending upon changing conditions.