Order Management & Compliance Specialist
Order Management | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Our Story: We were born roadside on the festival circuit, surrounded by music artists and festival goers who inspired us to create notoriously cool, affordable sunnies for the nonconforming and freethinking. From dramatically oversized aviators to reflective lenses and bold cat eyes, Quay Australia has become a favorite for individuals with fearless style, a carefree attitude and fresh perspective.
For over 12 years, we’ve built a #QUAYSQUAD that is loyal, passionate and looks to us to make them stand out in a crowd and set the trend for their latest accessories. Seen on countless celebrities and known for our limited edition influencer collaborations, Quay Australia is the go-to accessible brand for millennial women that makes them feel like they are part of the in crowd.
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
Works with Quay’s distribution centers and both Wholesale account and Ecomm (direct) customers to meet customer requirements and service expectations for multi-channel, global business units. Work with the Order Management Director to achieve corporate goals and maximum account profitability. Specifically, this position will ensure that product orders are properly flowing between customers, Quay, and our distribution centers. Additionally, this role ensures compliance with our order management standards through communicating, tracking and reporting data to internal and external partners. The results of this compliance work will be used to improve the efficiency of our processes.
- Research and resolve Wholesale chargeback & return issues while meeting compliance expectations (25%)
- Minimize chargebacks due to non-compliance with partner-customer requirements (15%)
- Manage order flow with distribution centers to ensure SLAs are met (15%)
- Build and manage relationships with external customers to ensure compliance with all account order requirements including: EDI, labeling, returns, on-time delivery, etc. (10%)
- Manage the issuance and compliance aspects of Wholesale customer returns (10%)
- Order entry & supply purchasing (VAS labels, cartons) as needed (10%)
- Work cross-functionally with Distribution Centers, Sales, Inventory Control, Inventory Management, Accounting departments to develop and implement process improvements in order to build a world class order management organization (5%)
- Actively participate in development of performance metrics to support the organization. Provide timely, accurate, and meaningful reporting to ensure OM is meeting on-time/in-full, chargeback, returns, and sales goals (5%)
- Solicit input from external and internal partners to continually improve OM customer service (5%)
Budget Owner: No
Fiscal Accountabilities: N/A
Key Working Relationships:
This role is required to maintain strong working relationships with the Sales, Inventory Planning, Inventory Management, Distribution Centers, Accounting teams.
Required Skills & Experience:
- BA/BS or equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years of experience in an Order Management role, preferably within a Wholesale, Ecomm or Retail environment
- Experience providing customer service to both internal and external partners
- High level of analytical skill in order to interpret and translate data into measurables
- Strong verbal and written communication and organizational skills
Ability to travel as needed, less than 25%.
- This position is based in an office environment. Primarily sedentary work with occasional exertion of up to 10 pounds of force to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
- Must be able to perform essential functions (with or without an accommodation) without posing a "direct threat" to the health and safety to self or others.
The Company reserves the right to alter, change, abolish and even combine jobs depending upon changing conditions.