Manager, Global Visual Merchandising- TEMP
Global Creative | HQ, San Francisco, CA | Full Time
POSITION TITLE: Manager, Global Visual Merchandising-TEMP
REPORTS TO: Creative Director
DEPARTMENT: Global Brand
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full Time
FLSA STATUS: Exempt
EXPECTED DURATION: This opportunity is expected to extend through August 2021.
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
This role is responsible for guiding Quay Australia’s three-dimensional brand experience and appearance, including creating visual merchandising fixtures and compelling product presentations for Quay Australia stores, pop-ups, events and installations globally. This role will lead all visual merchandising strategies, ensuring meticulous detail, quality and consistency are observed whenever the brand is presented.
- Responsible for concept, design and execution of innovative brand experience through visual merchandising programs that drive the image of the brand worldwide
- Communicate the global visual merchandising strategy, seasonal updates and product display and fixture information to sales and retail partners across all distribution channels globally to ensure consistent execution of visual and brand initiatives
- Collaborate with Global Brand and Retail team to develop and execute compelling VM for sunnies and optical in Quay Australia Shops
- Collaborate with Brand and Wholesale teams on mobile pop-ups, trade-fairs, events and installations globally
- Closely collaborate with external fabrication partners on the development, production and project management of all three-dimensional elements including fixtures, product displays, branding elements and graphics
- Create detailed monthly floor set & merchandising directives for product launches and in-Shop updates
- Manage graphic signage library and distribute to field quarterly
- Conduct store visits and competitive shopping to maintain awareness of the global retail landscape and competition
Budget Owner: Yes
Fiscal Accountabilities: Manages the Visual Merchandising and Shops Graphics Budget
Key Working Relationships:
Partners closely with Marketing, Creative, Merchandising, Global PR & Events, Social Media, Retail and Wholesale to provide all visual merchandising needs for the brand.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 5-7 years of experience in visual merchandising, store design and fixture development
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or related fields
- Proven visual intelligence (photoshoot production, image graphics selection, approval of all shop fixturing, and what ultimately translates to amazing displays and presentation
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- 5-10% travel required
- This position is based in an office environment. Primarily sedentary work with occasional exertion of up to 20 pounds of force to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
- Must be able to perform essential functions (with or without an accommodation) without posing a "direct threat" to the health and safety to self or others.