Manager, Financial Planning and Analysis
Finance | HQ, San Francisco, CA | Full Time
POSITION TITLE: Manager, Financial Planning and Analysis
REPORTS TO: SVP Finance and Operations
DEPARTMENT: Finance/Accounting SUPERVISES: TBD
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full Time
USA FLSA STATUS: Exempt
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
Quay Australia is a disrupter in the eyewear industry. Our digitally led brand draws a highly sought after and diverse customer base. In combination with our fashionable, high quality, and affordable products, we have a record of growth and profitability and are entering a new phase of growth opportunity.
We have a unique and exciting opportunity to build our financial planning and analysis function. This role will report to our Senior Vice President of Finance and Operations and will be an integral part of our team to identify and implement value creation for our company.
- Drive key financial planning activities (annual budgeting, monthly/quarterly forecasting and reporting) 45%
- Create, track and present weekly/monthly/quarterly key performance indicators 15%
- Identify, recommend, and implement ways to increase sales and profitability 15%
- Assist departments with adherence to budgets 10%
- Conduct ad hoc analyses and scenario planning/modeling to improve decision making 15%
- Foster teamwork, partnership, and collaboration across the organization
Key Working Relationships:
In addition to working closely within the Accounting and Finance team, this role will need to be a strategic financial partner to the cross functional leadership team.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Master’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting and equivalent experience
- 5+ years’ experience (quality over quantity)
- Strong understanding of financial information, P&L management, and cash flow analyses
- In-depth knowledge of financial principles and key business indicators and metrics
- Financial planning systems experience (Host/Planful)
- Ability to create and conduct presentations for internal and external audiences
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong computer skills across Microsoft Suite (Excel and PowerPoint)
- Investment banking and/or private equity experience
- Experience with consumer industry
Travel Requirements: N/A
- This position is based in an office environment. Primarily sedentary work with occasional exertion of up to 10 pounds of force to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
- Must be able to perform essential functions (with or without an accommodation) without posing a "direct threat" to the health and safety to self or others.
The Company reserves the right to alter, change, abolish and even combine jobs depending upon changing conditions.