Inventory Control Coordinator
Inventory Control | HQ, San Francisco, CA | Full Time
POSITION TITLE: Inventory Control, Coordinator
REPORTS TO: Director, Inventory Control
DEPARTMENT: Inventory Control
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full Time
JOB LEVEL: Coordinator FLSA STATUS: Non-Exempt
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
The IC Coordinator processes inventory activity from our 3PL (3rd party) warehouses and Quay Retail Shop locations in the inventory and POS (Point of Sale) systems, Netsuite and KWI. The Coordinator will also support the set up and maintenance of the Item Master. The Inventory Control Coordinator reports to the Director of Inventory Control.
- Responsible for manual data processing of all inventory transactions from 3PL’s and Shops in both Netsuite and KWI
- Assists with the Item Master setup and maintenance in Quay systems (Netsuite & KWI)
- Participates in coordinating and reconciling physical inventories and cycle counts including monthly inventory reconciliation between all internal systems
- Add and update pricelists for wholesale, MSRP, intercompany transactions, and Shop promos
- Add and maintain Quay location setups in system
- Daily reporting responsibilities on Item Master and total inventory transactions
Budget Owner: No
Fiscal Accountabilities: None
Key Working Relationships: Accounting, Warehouse, IT, OM, Sales, Retail Operations
Required Skills & Experience:
- 3+ years or more of retail/relevant experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- A strong attention to detail to maintain the integrity and accuracy of large amounts of data
- Knowledge of inventory control and flow
- Strong computer proficiency with MS Office and skillset with database and accounting familiarity
- 5% travel required
- This position is based in an office environment. Primarily sedentary work with occasional exertion of up to 10 pounds of force to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
- Must be able to perform essential functions (with or without an accommodation) without posing a "direct threat" to the health and safety to self or others.
The Company reserves the right to alter, change, abolish and even combine jobs depending upon changing conditions.