Digital Marketing Specialist
Global DTC | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Our Story: We were born roadside on the festival circuit, surrounded by music artists and festival goers who inspired us to create notoriously cool, affordable sunnies for the nonconforming and freethinking. From dramatically oversized aviators to reflective lenses and bold cat eyes, Quay Australia has become a favorite for individuals with fearless style, a carefree attitude and fresh perspective.
For over 12 years, we’ve built a #QUAYSQUAD that is loyal, passionate and looks to us to make them stand out in a crowd and set the trend for their latest accessories. Seen on countless celebrities and known for our limited edition influencer collaborations, Quay Australia is the go-to accessible brand for millennial women that makes them feel like they are part of the in crowd.
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
The Digital Marketing Specialist will support and execute digital strategies and programs, including both acquisition (paid search, paid social, display and SEO) and retention channels (email and loyalty programs). This role will spend an extensive amount of time both collaborating and working in coordination with the Brand Marketing, Merchandising, Social, and Direct-to-Consumer teams.
(Please itemize major job responsibilities, by adding an estimate the % of time spent on each and highlight whether they have primary responsibility/decision making, or play a collaborative role.)
- Support daily business operations of email marketing, paid search, paid social and affiliate by managing timelines and executing campaigns according to deadlines, as well as communicating to stakeholders 25%
- Coordinate the design, development, and content creation for email marketing, loyalty mailers, display ads, paid social ads and other creative needs specific to digital marketing 20%
- Optimize programs by identifying opportunities in the data and suggesting and implementing solutions 20%
- Lead the lifecycle of digital campaign creation from creative development to execution by demonstrating an understanding of short and long term Digital strategy. 15%
- Provide regular reporting on strategies executed for digital marketing. 5%
- Regularly research and maintain competitor analyses as it relates to customer relationship management 5%
- Facilitate AB Testing, segmentation, and audience building in collaboration with the digital marketing and ecommerce team 5%
- Identify KPIs and track performance metrics for paid media programs. Utilize these key insights to guide business strategies and decisions 5%
Budget Owner: No
Fiscal Accountabilities: None
Key Working Relationships:
This incumbent for this role must establish a strong working relationship with the Digital Marketing/Direct to Consumer, Brand Marketing, and Merchandising teams.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communication or related field
- Experience in digital marketing and analytics with a keen interest continued learning in the area
- 2 to 3 years of Digital Marketing experience, including email marketing, paid search, affiliate or paid social
- Direct experience with an Email Service provider such as Bronto or Exact Target
- Basic familiarity with analytics tools, such as Adobe or Google Analytics
- Basic familiarity with PhotoShop in order to complete minor edits
- Proven experience succeeding in a dynamic and fast-paced Marketing department, managing multiple digital projects, tasks, and deadlines
Travel Requirements: N/A
- This position is based in an office environment. Primarily sedentary work with occasional exertion of up to 10 pounds of force to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
- Must be able to perform essential functions (with or without an accommodation) without posing a "direct threat" to the health and safety to self or others.
The Company reserves the right to alter, change, abolish and even combine jobs depending upon changing conditions.