Order Management | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Our Story: We were born roadside on the festival circuit, surrounded by music artists and festival goers who inspired us to create notoriously cool, affordable sunnies for the nonconforming and freethinking. From dramatically oversized aviators to reflective lenses and bold cat eyes, Quay Australia has become a favorite for individuals with fearless style, a carefree attitude and fresh perspective.
For over 12 years, we’ve built a #QUAYSQUAD that is loyal, passionate and looks to us to make them stand out in a crowd and set the trend for their latest accessories. Seen on countless celebrities and known for our limited edition influencer collaborations, Quay Australia is the go-to accessible brand for millennial women that makes them feel like they are part of the in crowd.
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
The OM Specialist manages the lifecycle of Wholesale sales orders from inventory allocation commitment to shipment. This position acts as an allocation & operational liaison between the Sales teams, Distribution Centers and other cross-functional teams. This role works with the Order Management and Planning teams to support the achievement of sales and account profitability goals through by providing effective customer service and via order processing from point-of-receipt to confirmed shipping.
- Responsible for ensuring sales orders are allocated & shipped within the order ship window with high-fill rate (On Time In Full).
- Manages the life-cycle of sales orders from inventory commitment to confirmed fulfillment.
- Processes and tracks POs (purchase orders) to ensure timely shipments against customer orders, forecast, and company shipping goals.
- Troubleshoots issues with orders through the appropriate channels and ensures partner-accounts’ contractual obligations are met.
- Communicates known issues, discrepancies, and shipping updates to stakeholders in a timely manner
- Provides daily, weekly, and monthly order status reports to cross-functional teams via internal shipping log and other reporting tools.
- Researches and resolves returns, chargebacks, and claims in a timely manner with the appropriate departments.
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Budget Owner: No
Fiscal Accountabilities: n/a
Key Working Relationships:
This role is required to maintain strong working relationships with the Sales, Inventory Planning, Inventory Control, and Distribution Center(s) teams.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 2-3 years of Allocation, Inventory Planning or similar experience preferably in a wholesale environment
- BA/BS degree, or equivalent work experience
- Basic understanding of merchandise distribution and planning strategies
- Ability to analyze data and make determinations on how to proactively identify opportunities within the Order Management business unit
- Strong MS Excel proficiency
- Able to process and edit large amounts of data with a high-level of accuracy
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills, written & interpersonal
- Netsuite or ERP Order Management systems experience is a plus
Travel Requirements: 0% - none
- This position is based in an office environment. Primarily sedentary work with occasional exertion of up to 10 pounds of force to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
- Must be able to perform essential functions (with or without an accommodation) without posing a "direct threat" to the health and safety to self or others.
The Company reserves the right to alter, change, abolish and even combine jobs depending upon changing conditions.