Sales/Marketing | Ottawa, Canada
qidiq is on the lookout for a hungry/motivated Business Co-founder (read sales/marketing/business dev wizard) that can complement our existing team of rockstar designers and developers. We've created an incredible product that our first few customers love but we need someone who loves knocking down doors and shaking hands to bring us to the next level.
If you love business, selling, and marketing this is an opportunity you don't want to pass up!
We're an Ottawa based web startup that was a part of the awesome Montreal tech incubator Year One Labs, which has produced other hot startups like Massive Damage (they're now killing it in Toronto) and LocalMind (they're now crushing it in San Francisco).
The problem we're tackling is feedback. The way most companies get feedback today is by sending out lame surveys that only the bored, boring, or bothered fill out. We've invented a new way to get feedback from people that increases response rates from 10% to 70%.
- Help us determine which markets to target first.
- Develop a marketing strategy and road map.
- Find and follow leads.
- Make sales.
- Manage online advertising campaigns/experiments.
- Help us develop our branding.
- Entrpreneurial experience.
- Proven experience in generating revenue.
- Creative - You can't just buy Adwords, you should be able to think more creatively than that.
- Frugal - able to generate results with little to no money to spend.
- Hungry for an unbelievable opportunity to disrupt a major industry.
- Organized and focused.
- Have existing connections/experience in the feedback/survey industry.
- Web/mobile startup experience.
- Live in Ottawa or willing to move.
- Equity. Not measely stock options. You'd be a key member of the founding team and will be compensated accordingly.