Inside Sales Representative
Sales | Chicago, IL | Full Time
PULSE Technology is adding to our sales team! Based in Carol Stream and with offices in Rockford, Chicago and Chesterton, IN, PULSE Technology is seeking an Inside Sales Representative. Inside Sales Representatives are responsible to support and assist outside sales reps by setting appointments to discuss our full line of award winning imaging products, software solutions, professional video displays, and professional services to current customers and targeted accounts.
Basic Function: Support and assist outside sales representatives by setting appointments to discuss our full line of technology products.
PULSE Technology is proud to offer its advantage package:
- Base + Commission + Bonus + Auto Allowance
- Six figure opportunity
- Uncapped commissions
- Major Medical, Dental Insurance, 401K, Profit Sharing
- Excellent on-going training and improvement of sales skill sets
- Positive, inspiring and professional work environment
- Focus on organic growth and opportunities for advancement
Key Working Relationships:
- Reports directly to Sales Manager
- Collaborates closely with team members in sales as well as all departments.
- Coordinate and utilize team as well as manufacturer regional support.
- Attain assigned sales targets.
- Strong work ethic and a passion for technology, people and processes.
- Emphasis on New Business Development…we provide an effective system targeting best opportunities with letters, scripts, voicemails, and visits.
- Handle multiple priorities.
- Approach each day with a keen sense of self-discipline and urgency.
- Comprehend technology and how technology enables business productivity, efficiency and effectiveness
- Commitment to planning key activities conducive to growth.
- Take on the role of a true solution provider and trusted advisor to clients.
- Effective use of time management skills
- Effectively utilize provided technology to manage accounts (CRM tool)Identify customer pain points using effective questioning technique leading to a valued solution.
- Prepare and deliver effective presentations to customers as needed.
- 0-2 years inside sales expertise selling to High Level executives
- Documented record of sales achievements – preferably in an inside sales environment or equivalent
If you are looking for an opportunity to advance your career with a growing industry leader, please apply with your resume and cover letter! Your cover letter must explain why you feel you are a fit for this opportunity.