Call Center Specialist - Level 1
Call Center | Carol Stream, IL | Full Time
Call Center Specialist Level I
POSITION SUMMARY: The Call Center Specialist Level 1 is responsible for providing effective customer service for all customers by gathering pertinent customer information to facilitate the assignment of the appropriate support team to address the customer’s concern(s). Using excellent customer service skills, knowledge of Pulse Technology’s service, product and support offerings, communicating effectively with team members, this position is a key player in Pulse Technology’s Call Center.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: (Essential functions may include, but are not limited to, the functions listed below)
- Communicates with customers, team members and service technicians, to determine the type of support and scheduling needs of the customers.
- Generate service tickets.
- Communicates with the service manager and Call Center team to coordinate technician activities according to customer requests, schedules and technician workload.
- Schedules and notifies technicians of daily assignments. Monitors technicians’ workload and capacity throughout the day.
- Escalates critical support issues as necessary.
- Assists in maintaining written documentation, processes and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned by Management.
- Call Center/Help Desk experience
- High School diploma or its equivalent
- Excellent organizational, customer service, communication, and problem-solving skills
- A motivated self-starter, able to perform duties and assignments with minimal supervision
- Pass a pre-employment drug screen
Job Type: Full-time
- Call Center: 1 year (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)