Software Engineering Lead
Engineering | Pune, India | Full Time
Software Engineering Lead, Pune, India
You will be responsible for developing software modules for various parts of the system architecture and leading a team of 6-7 software developers. You will be expected to develop code that is portable, performant and bug free. You are expected to understand system architecture. You will also be leading a team of 6-7 software developers, guiding them in areas of software development, architecture and maintenance.
Required skills are:
· Strong Java skills and object oriented design experience, design patterns, JSP and Servlets System Architecture, designing large scale systems
· Leadership skills
· Development experience in Linux/UNIX environment is required
· BS/MS/BCS/MCS/BCS/MCA in Computer Science or equivalent.
· 4-7 years of work experience in relevant field
· Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
Salary and Benefits:
· Salary commensurate with experience
· Cash bonus at the end of the year based on performance
· Stock options
· Free meals and snacks in the office
· Medical insurance
PubMatic’s ad monetization and management solution combines impression-level ad auction technology, the most comprehensive brand protection tools, and enterprise ad operations support to give the Web’s premium publishers the most control over their revenue and brand.
PubMatic has seven offices around the world in the US, Europe, and Asia.
Some of the world’s most respected online publishers have chosen to work with PubMatic, including The Huffington Post, eBay, United Online, TV Guide, and the majority of the comScore Top 10.
PubMatic is venture backed by Draper Fisher Jurvetson, Nexus Venture Partners, and Helion Ventures.
Please contact jointeamindia [at] PubMatic [dot] com about this position