Revenue and Billing Analyst
Finance | Redwood City, CA
We are seeking a highly-motivated, strategic minded professional to join us as a Revenue and Billing Analyst. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 3-5 years total experience including experience in a start-up environment.
The position is a great opportunity for an individual seeking growth in an exciting industry.
- Manage ad network billing activities and create scalable billing and revenue and cost recognition processes
- Manage and analyze collections, credit applications and cash flows. Achieve day sales outstanding targets.
- Partner with sales and account managers to ensure proper set-up of publisher and ad network accounts including compliance with agreements, insertion orders, and revenue sharing agreements
- Partner with sales, engineering and product management to define requirements for new product offerings and automation opportunities
- Interface with customers on billing, reporting and discrepancies
- BA/BS degree in finance, accounting, or economics with excellent academic record from a top-tier institution
- 3+ years experience in financial operations including billing and collections
- Relevant experience in a start-up environment and in online advertising
- Advanced proficiency in Excel (macros, pivot tables)
- SAAS-based ERP experience preferred (e.g., NetSuite)
- Strong organizational, communication and management skills
The candidate should have an understanding of the Online Advertising Industry, a passion for technology and the drive and ownership to work in a start-up environment. The candidate should possess strong interpersonal skills with an emphasis on teamwork, ownership, initiative and integrity. High energy and must enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and be flexible to react to changing priorities and the ability to prioritize and deliver in a deadline-oriented environment is also critical.
PubMatic is focused on serving the needs of publishers by providing an industry leading platform that allows publishers to maximize their revenue while simultaneously reducing complexity. PubMatic’s ad monetization and management solution combines impression-level ad auction technology, the most comprehensive brand protection tools, and enterprise ad operations support to give the Web’s premium publishers the most control over their revenue and brand.
PubMatic has seven offices around the world in the US, Europe, and Asia. Some of the world's most respected online publishers have chosen to work with PubMatic, including The Huffington Post, eBay, United Online, MSNBC, TV Guide and the majority of the comScore Top 10. Pubmatic is ventured backed by Draper Fisher Jurvetson, Nexus Venture Partners, and Hellion Ventures.
We value innovation, creativity, customer service and integrity. We focus on results and having fun. We have a totally open door policy and encourage everyone to come up with and follow through on any “bright” ideas to push the company forward! We expect the best from our team so come to work charged and ready to dive in each day!