Revenue and Billing Analyst
Finance | San Francisco Bay Area, CA
PubMatic’s One Platform technology powers the programmatic advertising strategy of leading publishers and premium brands. Our innovative solutions help content providers drive the highest value for their digital media assets and provide consumers with a more personalized advertising experience across display, mobile and video.
We are seeking a highly-motivated, strategic minded professional to join us as a Revenue and Billing Analyst. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 3-5 years total experience including experience in a start-up environment.
The position is a great opportunity for an individual seeking growth in an exciting industry.
- Manage ad network billing activities and create scalable billing and revenue and cost recognition processes
- Manage and analyze collections, credit applications and cash flows. Achieve day sales outstanding targets.
- Partner with sales and account managers to ensure proper set-up of publisher and ad network accounts including compliance with agreements, insertion orders, and revenue sharing agreements
- Partner with sales, engineering and product management to define requirements for new product offerings and automation opportunities
- Interface with customers on billing, reporting and discrepancies
- BA/BS degree in finance, accounting, or economics with excellent academic record from a top-tier institution
- 3+ years experience in financial operations including billing and collections
- Relevant experience in a start-up environment and in online advertising
- Advanced proficiency in Excel (macros, pivot tables)
- SAAS-based ERP experience preferred (e.g., NetSuite)
- Strong organizational, communication and management skills
The candidate should have an understanding of the Online Advertising Industry, a passion for technology and the drive and ownership to work in a start-up environment. The candidate should possess strong interpersonal skills with an emphasis on teamwork, ownership, initiative and integrity. High energy and must enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and be flexible to react to changing priorities and the ability to prioritize and deliver in a deadline-oriented environment is also critical.
Did you know?
Since our founding in 2006, PubMatic has consistently been first-to-market with industry-changing products, services and systems for publishers. Our products are supported by always-on consulting and services that reflect our belief in putting publishers' needs first.
With seven offices around the world in the US, Europe, and Asia, we're enabling publishers to realize the full potential of their digital assets globally.
Among the world's most respected online publishers, some of our clients include ebay, NBCnews, Hearst, Rodale, Martha Stewart, Toys R US, and the majority of the comScore Top 10.
2007: 1st to Market with Yield Optimization for Publishers across ad networks
2008: 1st to Market with Global Demand partner representation for Publishers
2009: 1st to Market with Real-Time Bidding (RTB) for Publishers
2010: 1st to Market with Data Theft prevention tools and dynamic Brand Protection tool suite
2011: 1st to Market with Unified Insights; blending guaranteed and non-guaranteed sales channels; Audience Data Analytics packaging segmented with real-time yield impact; Pixel Blocking for data theft protection; and RTB for Mobile ad units
2012: 1st to Market with Unified Revenue Optimization across guaranteed and non-guaranteed sales channels for every impression
2013: PubMatic announced we will open its mobile software development kit (SDK) for premium publishers to all app providers, establishing a new self-service solution for mobile monetization. Our mobile SDK is MRAID rich media-compliant and supports all ad sizes.
2014: PubMatic launches Video functionality providing the only Programmatic Solution to deliver advertising across Display, Mobile, and Tablet.
Every Ad. Every Sales Channel. Every Screen. One Platform. PubMatic.