Publisher Operations Specialist
Operations | Pune, India | Full Time
Title: Publisher Operations Specialist / Senior Publisher Operations Specialist
Key member of the Client Services team to provide support in the day-to-day management of publisher clients and ad network partners.
- Managing account setup and maintain account on the PubMatic system
- Keeping multiple support systems updated (e.g. Salesforce, JIRA etc)
- Day to day data collection and report preparation
- Report analysis for identifying key trends, inconsistencies
- End of month billing for accounts
- Escalating issues post analysis of a problem with the support team and ensure follow up to closure of issues.
- Generate and interpret reporting that will yield competitive insights for our clients
- You will work closely with internal customers to ensure higher returns for end customer
- Any Graduation; preferably technical qualification / Masters is a plus
- Certifications in web programming, data management tools is a plus
- Pro-active, Logical reasoning ability, Problem solving and analytical mindset, Excellent written and spoken English, Quick learning, Detail oriented, Customer service-oriented attitude
- Organized and structured approach to tasks, Client interaction exposure (especially US), Exposure to Online Advertising
- Macros in Excel, MS Access, MS Project, Visio skills, SQL, Database tools, Web programming
- Ad Trafficking exposure using Ad Servers like DART, AdTech, OAS, Zedo, ATLAS or OpenX
- Moderate knowledge about web based applications, web forms, web server/ ad server / Mozilla Firefox and how to work on different web based browsers
Since our founding in 2006, PubMatic has consistently been first-to-market with industry-changing products, services and systems for publishers. Our products are supported by always-on consulting and services that reflect our belief in putting publishers' needs first.
Among the world's most respected online publishers, some of our clients include ebay, NBCnews, Hearst, Rodale, Martha Stewart, Toys R US, and the majority of the comScore Top 10.
2007: 1st to Market with Yield Optimization for Publishers across ad networks
2008: 1st to Market with Global Demand partner representation for Publishers
2009: 1st to Market with Real-Time Bidding (RTB) for Publishers
2010: 1st to Market with Data Theft prevention tools and dynamic Brand Protection tool suite
2011: 1st to Market with Unified Insights; blending guaranteed and non-guaranteed sales channels; Audience Data Analytics packaging segmented with real-time yield impact; Pixel Blocking for data theft protection; and RTB for Mobile ad units
2012: 1st to Market with Unified Revenue Optimization across guaranteed and non-guaranteed sales channels for every impression
Every Ad. Every Sales Channel. Every Screen. One Platform. PubMatic.
Please contact jointeamindia [at] PubMatic [dot] com about this position