Mobile Account Manager - Redwood City, CA
Emerging Solutions | Redwood City, CA
The Strategic Account Manager is responsible for day-to-day oversight of a book of business of publisher clients. You will manage the entire client relationship, helping to drive value in the account through revenue lift, brand control and other value added services. You will be knowledgeable in the mobile ad industry and demonstrate acumen in driving revenue optimizations for your publisher accounts. You will be collaborate with a cross-functional team in Demand Management and Ad Operations to deliver on operational aspects of the client engagement that spans onboarding, ongoing account management, finance and troubleshooting. The Strategic Account Manager is an ideal role for someone who is client facing, analytical, and results driven.
- Manage and develop client relations through the full life-cycle of the account — onboarding, initial ramp up, ongoing account management, monthly/quarterly business reviews, etc.
- Manage day-to-day contact with top-tier clients to deliver value to the accounts through revenue lift, brand control and escalation management.
- Optimize, track and analyze performance.
- Demonstrate your knowledge for the mobile ad industry and apply that expertise to building deeper client relationships.
- Staying on top of key accounts to ensure publisher satisfaction.
- 10% travel to client sites for strategic and quarterly business review meetings.
- 1 + years in an ad trafficking / ad operations
- 1+ years in mobile ad industry, ideally at a ad network or mobile adtech company
- 2+ years in a client-facing service role
- Strong knowledge of ad servers, specifically mobile ad servers
- Knowledge of mobile ad networks and the online advertising industry in general
- Willing and able to take full ownership of clients and their questions/issues
- Flexible, startup mindset. Success in fast-paced environments, especially juggling multiple client deadlines
- Strong process, management, and analytical skills
- Creative, independent problem solver
- Capacity to work with all teams, including sales, marketing, business development, product management, and engineering
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Proficient in Excel and spreadsheets and working knowledge of CRM like Salesforce.com
- Strong academic credentials
The candidate should have an understanding of the Online Advertising Industry, a passion for technology and the drive and ownership to work in a start-up environment. The candidate should possess strong interpersonal skills with an emphasis on teamwork, ownership, initiative and integrity. High energy and must enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and be flexible to react to changing priorities and the ability to prioritize and deliver in a deadline-oriented environment is also critical.
PubMatic is focused on serving the needs of publishers by providing an industry leading platform that allows publishers to maximize their revenue while simultaneously reducing complexity. PubMatic’s ad monetization and management solution combines impression-level ad auction technology, the most comprehensive brand protection tools, and enterprise ad operations support to give the Web’s premium publishers the most control over their revenue and brand.
PubMatic has seven offices around the world in the US, Europe, and Asia. Some of the world's most respected online publishers have chosen to work with PubMatic, including The Huffington Post, eBay, United Online, MSNBC, TV Guide and the majority of the comScore Top 10. Pubmatic is ventured backed by Draper Fisher Jurvetson, Nexus Venture Partners, and Hellion Ventures.
We value innovation, creativity, customer service and integrity. We focus on results and having fun. We have a totally open door policy and encourage everyone to come up with and follow through on any “bright” ideas to push the company forward! We expect the best from our team so come to work charged and ready to dive in each day!