Inside Sales Associate, Demand (NY)
Demand | New York, NY
INSIDE SALES ASSOCIATE, DEMAND SOLUTIONS
Location: New York, NY or Redwood City, CA
The Inside Sales Associate will be responsible for identifying, prospecting, and closing relationships with new ad networks and demand-side platforms across the country with the goal of meeting and exceeding revenue and optimization targets. This highly motivated, self-driven individual will focus on onboarding clients, guiding integration, and managing new demand-partners on the PubMatic platform. The Inside Sales Associate will embrace PubMatic solutions as they evolve and will work collaboratively across PubMatic. The Inside Sales Associate will be an organized, detail-oriented team player with the ability to prioritize and manage time effectively. A positive attitude and professional demeanor is essential along with the flexibility to work in a rapidly changing and sales focused environment. Also, the Inside Sales Associate will be knowledgeable in the online industry and communicate with clients via multiple communication methods.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
· Develop and maintain list of top prospects.
· Call on and assess needs of potential partners.
· Qualify in-bound leads for their value to PubMatic and prioritize.
· Articulate PubMatic’s value proposition and product offerings to industry and non-industry professionals.
· Respond to all inbound ad network and DSP leads in a timely fashion.
· Negotiate terms and agreements with new partners; escalate to manager and legal as necessary.
· Organize and maintain digital record of sales funnel.
· Lead demand partners through integration process.
· Create and deliver media campaigns for demand partners.
· Represent PubMatic at industry events and conferences.
· Team player with “can do” attitude towards Demand team projects.
· Maintain high rate of customer interaction and activities.
· 1-3 years of digital media/sales experience.
· Self-starter with an interest in Sales.
· Strong written, verbal and intrapersonal skills.
· Candidate must be entrepreneurial, with a keen interest in technology and advertising.
· Quick learner and understand application of knowledge.
· 4 year college degree
The candidate should have an understanding of the Online Advertising Industry, a passion for technology and the drive and ownership to work in a start-up environment. The candidate should possess strong interpersonal skills with an emphasis on teamwork, ownership, initiative and integrity. High energy and must enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and be flexible to react to changing priorities and the ability to prioritize and deliver in a deadline-oriented environment is also critical.
PubMatic is focused on serving the needs of publishers by providing an industry leading platform that allows publishers to maximize their revenue while simultaneously reducing complexity. PubMatic’s ad monetization and management solution combines impression-level ad auction technology, the most comprehensive brand protection tools, and enterprise ad operations support to give the Web’s premium publishers the most control over their revenue and brand.
PubMatic has seven offices around the world in the US, Europe, and Asia. Some of the world's most respected online publishers have chosen to work with PubMatic, including The Huffington Post, eBay, United Online, MSNBC, TV Guide and the majority of the comScore Top 10. Pubmatic is ventured backed by Draper Fisher Jurvetson, Nexus Venture Partners, and Hellion Ventures.
We value innovation, creativity, customer service and integrity. We focus on results and having fun. We have a totally open door policy and encourage everyone to come up with and follow through on any “bright” ideas to push the company forward! We expect the best from our team so come to work charged and ready to dive in each day!