(HIRED) Video Demand
Emerging Solutions | New York, NY
PubMatic’s One Platform technology powers the programmatic advertising strategy of leading publishers and premium brands. Our innovative solutions help content providers drive the highest value for their digital media assets and provide consumers with a more personalized advertising experience across display, mobile and video.
Our Sales Executive for Video Demand will be responsible for leading new demand relationships within the marketplace as well as working with current relationships to fulfill their business needs and optimize their potential for our publishers. This position will report to our Senior Director of Emerging Media.
Successful candidates will exhibit the competence to manage through obstacles by taking charge of challenging situations and delivering positive client-focused resolutions. This role will require to effectively communicate at multiple levels from mid-level to executive, both internally and externally. Internally, the role requires collaboration with: Video Operations, Publisher Sales, DSP Management and Engineering teams. The Account Executive will be focused on the overall growth and success of the client, their team and PubMatic as a whole.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Grow account revenue and AUM to meet and exceed goals; continuously prospect new business
- Consultative and strategic sales partner for Demand partner business growth
- Drive holistic account growth and optimization. Be a leader in sales approach, optimization, as well as campaign management.
- Partner in the development of accounts and strategies for long term business growth
- Regularly secure client meetings to further sales objectives with clients/agency contacts
- Constant monitoring and analysis of program progress and performance
- Produce frequent and regular account status updates through written and verbal communication
- Accurate and timely communication to manager of all relevant information regarding revenue and or demand partner relationship
- Demonstrate strong understanding of the PubMatic platform capabilities and their value proposition for partners
- Translate the value proposition to drive business growth and revenue with demand partners. Find areas within the account where PubMatic can offer consultative solutions
- Be a team player with a keen understanding for internal cross-functional & international communication/collaboration across multiple operational teams within PubMatic.
- Attend appropriate industry events, conferences to effectively network and grow your industry knowledge.
Did you know?
Since our founding in 2006, PubMatic has consistently been first-to-market with industry-changing products, services and systems for publishers. Our products are supported by always-on consulting and services that reflect our belief in putting publishers' needs first.
With seven offices around the world in the US, Europe, and Asia, we're enabling publishers to realize the full potential of their digital assets globally.
Among the world's most respected online publishers, some of our clients include ebay, NBCnews, Hearst, Rodale, Martha Stewart, Toys R US, and the majority of the comScore Top 10.
2007: 1st to Market with Yield Optimization for Publishers across ad networks
2008: 1st to Market with Global Demand partner representation for Publishers
2009: 1st to Market with Real-Time Bidding (RTB) for Publishers
2010: 1st to Market with Data Theft prevention tools and dynamic Brand Protection tool suite
2011: 1st to Market with Unified Insights; blending guaranteed and non-guaranteed sales channels; Audience Data Analytics packaging segmented with real-time yield impact; Pixel Blocking for data theft protection; and RTB for Mobile ad units
2012: 1st to Market with Unified Revenue Optimization across guaranteed and non-guaranteed sales channels for every impression
2013: PubMatic announced we will open its mobile software development kit (SDK) for premium publishers to all app providers, establishing a new self-service solution for mobile monetization. Our mobile SDK is MRAID rich media-compliant and supports all ad sizes.
2014: PubMatic launches Video functionality providing the only Programmatic Solution to deliver advertising across Display, Mobile, and Tablet.
Every Ad. Every Sales Channel. Every Screen. One Platform. PubMatic.