(FILLED) Executive Assistant
G&A | New York, NY | Full Time
PubMatic’s One Platform technology powers the programmatic advertising strategy of leading publishers and premium brands. Our innovative solutions help content providers drive the highest value for their digital media assets and provide consumers with a more personalized advertising experience across display, mobile and video.
As the Executive Assistant supporting our President and Chief Marketing Officer, this role requires someone with strong time management and productivity skills. Desirable candidates will have proven ability to multi-task while meeting deadlines and expectations. This role aids our Office Manager as well and is responsible for organizing and coordinating office operations and procedures to ensure operational excellence and efficiency.
Candidates in consideration for this role will be trusted with highly confidential information and understand this role represents him/herself and PubMatic with the utmost professionalism to contacts inside and outside of our company. Strong relationship building skills are critical in order to accomplish tasks as well as exercising good judgment for business needs and prioritizing well.
- Works directly with the President and CMO for calendar, travel & expense management.
- Coordinate and prepare for meetings and conference calls; heavy calendar management, meeting management bookings, contacts maintenance, conference rooms, web meetings, new hire assimilation and vacation schedules.
- Supports President and CMO for preparing expenses and light appointment scheduling.
- Technical assistance; conference calls, web meetings, and presentation tools.
- Communicate with all levels of management, both internal and external.
- May be privy to information of a complex and confidential nature.
- Assists in designated administrative details using some independent initiative and judgment.
- Support the Sales team in preparation for client meetings
- Systems support on processing; equipment and office supply ordering & maintenance, move requests and ticket, new hire set-up and email distribution lists.
- 5 years of executive level support to the President, C-level experiences a plus.
- Has experience working at a fast-paced start-up company (200+ employees)
- Ability to recognize and appropriately handle highly sensitive and confidential material and information.
- Extremely strong organizational, project and time management skills are critical for this role; detail-oriented.
- Calendar and meeting organization; calendar management and ownership.
- Strong sense of urgency and efficiency in completing task.
- Ability to take self-initiative and be proactive.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload.
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Concur, Glance and Internet Explorer.
- Exhibits professionalism on consistent basis.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good Interpersonal skills.
- Excellent common sense and ability to make solid judgment calls independently.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field preferably Business Administration, Management, etc.
Ideal candidate should have an understanding of the Online Advertising Industry, a passion for technology and the drive and ownership to work in a start-up environment. The candidate should possess strong interpersonal skills with an emphasis on teamwork, ownership, initiative and integrity. High energy and must enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and be flexible to react to changing priorities and the ability to prioritize and deliver in a deadline-oriented environment is also critical.
Did You Know?
Since our founding in 2006, PubMatic has consistently been first-to-market with industry-changing products, services and systems for publishers. Our products are supported by always-on consulting and services that reflect our belief in putting publishers' needs first.
Among the world's most respected online publishers, some of our clients include ebay, NBCnews, Hearst, Rodale, Martha Stewart, Toys R US, and the majority of the comScore Top 10.
2007: 1st to Market with Yield Optimization for Publishers across ad networks
2008: 1st to Market with Global Demand partner representation for Publishers
2009: 1st to Market with Real-Time Bidding (RTB) for Publishers
2010: 1st to Market with Data Theft prevention tools and dynamic Brand Protection tool suite
2011: 1st to Market with Unified Insights; blending guaranteed and non-guaranteed sales channels; Audience Data Analytics packaging segmented with real-time yield impact; Pixel Blocking for data theft protection; and RTB for Mobile ad units
2012: 1st to Market with Unified Revenue Optimization across guaranteed and non-guaranteed sales channels for every impression
2013: PubMatic announced we will open its mobile software development kit (SDK) for premium publishers to all app providers, establishing a new self-service solution for mobile monetization. Our mobile SDK is MRAID rich media-compliant and supports all ad sizes.
2014: PubMatic launches Video functionality providing the only Programmatic Solution to deliver advertising across Display, Mobile, and Tablet.
Every Ad. Every Sales Channel. Every Screen. One Platform. PubMatic.