Director of Revenue Operations, Analytics & Yield
Publisher Development | Redwood City, CA
Do you have an understanding of the Online Advertising Industry, a passion for technology and the drive to work in a start-up? Are you looking for a more entrepreneurial enviornment with an emphasis on teamwork, ownership, initiative and integrity? Do you have strong interpersonal skills, high energy and enjoy a fast-paced environment?
The Director of Revenue Operations is responsible for the implementation and management of the operational processes and analytical support related to the management of the PubMatic global revenue organization. This critical role will establish and track the KPI’s to measure and drive the effectiveness of the go-to-market teams and support resources. The successful candidate in this role will have strong analytical skills, be an expert in data and thrive on creating metrics to track workflow. This role requires a technical aptitude, a strong ability to manage relationships, critical thinking skills, and problem solving abilities. The candidate must have an ability to build strong rapport and work closely with internal stakeholders to collect on business needs and to provide input into sales and marketing functions. A critical dependency for success in this role will be the ability to act as the primary liaison between the revenue and finance organizations.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Work with the revenue leadership team to establish and implement operations processes related to growth of the PubMatic global revenue organization
- Act as the primary liaison between the revenue team leaders and the finance organization
- Be an active leader in the process for semi-annual revenue forecast modeling for the various revenue businesses
- Lead Salesforce.com workflow definitions and platform enhancements
- Inform territory account assignments and planning
- Provide KPI’s to measure and drive effectiveness of team productivity
- Inform pricing and packaging of platform and advertiser solutions products
- Provide the analytics and build the business case to support and influence cross-functional alignment around revenue strategy
Desired Experience / Education:
- College degree with strong academic credentials required
- MBA preferred
- Experience in a finance function, management consulting firm or technology-focused investment bank
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to be personable yet persistent
- Modeling and presentation skills
- Early stage company experience
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills and impeccable business judgment
With seven offices around the world in the US, Europe, and Asia, PubMatic is a global Ad Revenue Optimization company that provides premier online publishers with a full service solution to realize the full potential of their digital assets. Among the world's most respected online publishers, some of our clients include eBay, NBC News, Hearst, Rodale, Martha Steward, Pinger, Toys R Us, Scripps Networks and the majority of the comScore Top 10.
Since our founding in 2006, PubMatic enables publishers to realize the full potential of their digital assets. Consistently the first-to-market with industry-changing products, services and systems for publishers, our products are supported by always-on consulting and services that reflect our belief in putting publishers' needs first.