Demand Account Manager - UK
Demand | London, United Kingdom
Title: Account Manager, Demand Partner Solutions
PubMatic is seeking an Account Manager who will be responsible for working with PubMatic’s top tier Ad Network & Demand Side Platform (DSP) clients. You will manage the entire client relationship, helping to ensure that we meet our revenue and optimization goals while delivering outstanding service to our Network & DSP partners. The ideal candidate will have a track record of providing excellent service to both external and internal customers, while understanding the sense of urgency inherent in working with a start up organization. The Account Manager will be an organized, detail-oriented team player with the ability to prioritize and manage time effectively. A positive attitude and professional demeanor is essential along with the flexibility to work in a rapidly changing environment.
- Working directly with Ad Networks & DSP’s to build exceptional relationships and provide excellent customer service resulting in high publisher approval rates, timely receipt of ad tags, management and optimization of campaigns
- Optimizing, tracking and analyzing client campaign performance
- Collaborating with multiple departments including Ad Network Sales, Publisher Development, Ad Operations, Accounting, Engineering and Product Management
- Understanding PubMatic’s products and publisher base and effectively presenting these to Ad Networks & DSP’s
- Working with Product Management and Engineering to ensure smooth integration of Ad Networks & DSP’s
- Willing and able to take full ownership of clients and their questions/issues
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to interact comfortably with both clients and other internal departments
- Ability to work well independently, under pressure, and with tight deadlines as well as be highly responsive to clients
- Results oriented with great attention to detail
- Creative, independent problem solver
- Knowledge of 3rd party advertising tags
- Strong process, organizational and time management skills
- Knowledge of CRM applications and Microsoft Excel/spreadsheets
- 4 years of related account management experience
- General knowledge of ad networks and the online advertising industry in Europe
- 3 years in Internet/online advertising industry
- Success in fast-paced environments, especially juggling multiple client deadlines
- Startup experience a must!
- 4 year college degree
- Second language a plus: French or German
The candidate should have an understanding of the Online Advertising Industry, a passion for technology and the drive and ownership to work in a start-up environment. The candidate should possess strong interpersonal skills with an emphasis on teamwork, ownership, initiative and integrity. High energy and must enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and be flexible to react to changing priorities and the ability to prioritize and deliver in a deadline-oriented environment is also critical.
PubMatic is focused on serving the needs of publishers by providing an industry leading platform that allows publishers to maximize their revenue while simultaneously reducing complexity. PubMatic’s ad monetization and management solution combines impression-level ad auction technology, the most comprehensive brand protection tools, and enterprise ad operations support to give the Web’s premium publishers the most control over their revenue and brand.
PubMatic has seven offices around the world in the US, Europe, and Asia. Some of the world's most respected online publishers have chosen to work with PubMatic, including The Huffington Post, eBay, United Online, MSNBC, TV Guide and the majority of the comScore Top 10. Pubmatic is ventured backed by Draper Fisher Jurvetson, Nexus Venture Partners, and Hellion Ventures.
We value innovation, creativity, customer service and integrity. We focus on results and having fun. We have a totally open door policy and encourage everyone to come up with and follow through on any “bright” ideas to push the company forward! We expect the best from our team so come to work charged and ready to dive in each day!