Corporate IT Manager
Operations | San Francisco Bay Area, CA
Job Description - Corporate IT Manager
PubMatic is growing and we have exciting opportunity open for a Corporate IT Manager. Working with multiple departments the Corporate IT Manager will manage the Corporate IT needs for our growing organization. We are looking for a excellent communicator who can not only encompass our brand but be the facilitator to manage our growing Corporate IT needs.
- Assess and deploy corporate IT systems as needed
- Provide 24x7 support for critical PubMatic corporate IT systems together with the Pune IT team which will report to the IT manager
- Implement and drive strategic and tactical Corporate IT improvements such as collaboration software, documentation repository, standard operating procedures etc.
- Manage services including end-user support, network services, backups, maintenance, install and update software packages and patches, update OS version according to vendor’s recommendations
- Manage and support overall data and network security, remote offices, phone, video conference, and overall day-to-day corporate IT systems
- Prepare for data privacy compliance for corporate applications, by aligning with internal and external controls and reviews of access, to ensure that these systems are appropriately compliant across all controls (SOX).
- Familiar with ITIL Service Management controls (release, change, incident, problem management, etc.)
- Establish standards and processes
- Use metrics to manage the overall environment and drive continuous improvement to effectively assess and report quality of service with business leaders and clients.
- Responsible for identifying, coordinating, and implementing initiatives/projects, automation and activities that create efficiencies and optimize technical processing.
- Set goals, manage performance, compensation, careers and generally responsible for people management activities for the IT service delivery organization.
- Delivers comprehensive communications to management regarding the status and activities of the team both in written and presentation form.
- Deliver excellent support, both technical and non-technical, with outstanding customer service and end user satisfaction in a timely manner
- Create and maintain all technical documentation supporting IT Operations delivers
- Motivate remote employees and incorporate remote IT team in day-to-day activities in all other offices
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in IT systems management
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in direct staff management
- Excellent people management skills
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Proven work experience in IT infrastructure planning & development, and VoIP telecommunications infrastructure.
- Strong technical and working knowledge of the following:
- Network, PC and Mac operating systems, current network hardware, protocols, standards, and telecommunications.
- Microsoft Servers, storage configurations, and backup methodologies.
- AD, LDAP, DNS, DHCP, NTP, PXE
- Process and procedure oriented
- VMWare virtualization practices to optimize device utilization
- “Whatever it takes” attitude
PubMatic enables publishers to realize the full potential of their digital assets. Since its founding in 2006, PubMatic has consistently been first-to-market with industry-changing products, services and systems for publishers. Our products are supported by always-on consulting and services that reflect our belief in putting publishers' needs first.
Among the world's most respected online publishers, some of our clients include ebay, NBCnews, Hearst, Rodale, Martha Stewart, Toys R US, and the majority of the comScore Top 10.
2007: 1st to Market with Yield Optimization for Publishers across ad networks
2008: 1st to Market with Global Demand partner representation for Publishers
2009: 1st to Market with Real-Time Bidding (RTB) for Publishers
2010: 1st to Market with Data Theft prevention tools and dynamic Brand Protection tool suite
2011: 1st to Market with Unified Insights; blending guaranteed and non-guaranteed sales channels; Audience Data Analytics packaging segmented with real-time yield impact; Pixel Blocking for data theft protection; and RTB for Mobile ad units
2012: 1st to Market with Unified Revenue Optimization across guaranteed and non-guaranteed sales channels for every impression
Every Ad. Every Sales Channel. Every Screen. One Platform. PubMatic.