Voice User Interface Designer - REMOTE
Professional Services | Gold River, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temp to Full Time
We are a growing company with a solid customer base, excellent compensation and benefits, and a collaborative yet flexible work environment. If you enjoy challenging projects, using new technologies to deliver innovative business solutions, and you're interested in working for an entrepreneurial company, we may have a home for you.
PTP is looking for an entry level Voice User Interface Designer and Usability Engineer to join our Call Center Solutions practice. At PTP, we value aptitude and creativity as well as experience. We are a diverse organization and are looking for bright, passionate and committed professionals who strive to be the best at what they do.
- Gather requirements for and design speech and DTMF IVR applications (create call flow diagrams and voice user interface design specifications)
- Work collaboratively with peers (UI designers, developers, speech scientists) as well as customers to create user-centered IVR designs
- Conduct usability testing
- Tune applications for optimum performance; evaluate for success metrics, e.g., self-service success or containment rate, etc.
- Support VUI resources with requirements, design, testing and tuning of IVR applications
- Support sales and marketing staff in creation of materials which showcase the PTP user-centered design methodology
- Support speech scientist in grammar design and tuning
Educational Background and Skills
- Linguistics, cognitive psychology, or behavioral sciences
- Computer science experience a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Salary is DOE and is extremely competitive. We are a growing company with a solid customer base, excellent compensation and benefits, and a collaborative yet flexible work environment.