Professional Services | Gold River, CA | Full Time and Contract
We are a growing company with a solid customer base, excellent compensation and benefits, and a collaborative yet flexible work environment. If you enjoy challenging projects, using new technologies to deliver innovative business solutions, and you're interested in working for an entrepreneurial company, we may have a home for you. At PTP we value aptitude and creativity as well as experience. We are a diverse organization and are looking for bright, passionate and committed professionals who strive to be the best at what they do.
We are looking for a PCI QSA to work in Sacramento, California.
The ideal candidate will have 2 or more years of PCI DSS experience, with a focus on gap analysis and client consulting, rather than just ticking boxes. Therefore, it is necessary that candidates have considerable client-facing experience and a strong track-record of building relationships.
- PCI QSA
- 2+ years’ experience performing PCI DSS Assessments
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills with the ability to explain complex concepts
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management, translating technical risks into business terms that can be understood by executive management
- Excellent analytical, planning and organizational skills
- Highly self-motivated and directed with an attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including teamwork, facilitation and negotiation
- Highly effective at building relationships and fostering a collaborative environment
- Ability to work independently in a multi-task environment
- Ability to take initiative and exercise judgment
- Possess a flexible, proactive, can-do attitude
- NIST 800-53 experience
- CS or related degree
- Perform a gap analysis of the client’s current PCI compliance.
- Reviews and proposes recommended solutions that meet business requirements, recovery time objectives, and recovery point objectives.
- Work with our client to help them close their PCI DSS gaps.
- Client is a high profile government agency that deals with highly sensitive data.
- The position is located in Sacramento, CA.
- U.S. Citizenship.
- Fully fluent in English for both written and verbal communications.
- Writing samples should be made available during the interview.
- Pass a Background check.
- Understanding of business and technical controls for PCI.
Finalists must provide three references to verify skills and experience.