Customer Service | San Bruno, CA
PT Gaming, LLC is a leader in California’s gaming industry; with over a decade of experience in the business, we provide more than a dozen casinos and card rooms with fully licensed third-party services, and employ more than 600 people. Our mission is to provide friendly customer service at gaming tables with honesty, integrity, a commitment to quality, and an open-door approach to supporting our people.
PT Gaming is looking for individuals with positive attitudes and customer service skills to fulfill the position of Gaming Associate. We are always seeking customer service professionals interested in learning and growing with us! This is a full time position that comes with performance based merit increases, advancement opportunities, and the ability to work in a strong team environment! If you are customer oriented, love the fast-pace and action driven environment of a casino, and have basic math skills, this is the perfect position for you! As a Third Party Player, you will work on blackjack, baccarat, and other various gaming tables, and engage with casino patrons and dealers. You will be primarily responsible for:
- Ensuring that the betting rules of the game table are followed correctly by the Dealer and Players
- Paying out winnings and collecting losses
- Providing a customer service role with our clients and casino patrons at your assigned game table
- Must be 21 years or older
- Positive attitude
- Friendly customer service and people skills
- Basic math skills to add values quickly
- Strong employment references and stable work history
- Flexibility to work day, swing, and graveyard shifts, including weekends and holidays
- New hires are required to work graveyard, weekend, and holiday shifts
- Must have valid CA Driver's License or CA Identification Card
- Must successfully pass background screen and credit check
- Must have reliable transportation (work locations are not convenient to public transportation)
$14/hr. - $16/hr. depending on scheduled shift. Paid training is provided at $12/hr. Plus a competitive benefits package which includes:
- Medical / Dental / Vision / Life / Disability
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Perks Program to include discounts with Verizon, 24 Hour Fitness, Costco, and many more!!
PT Gaming is an Equal Opportunity Employer.