Shaping Success | Oakland, CA | Full Time
We are seeking a talented and motivated postdoctoral clinician for forensic work at Psychological Assessment, Inc. We are hiring for candidates predominantly interested in serving in our Shaping Success division. In addition to this primary focus, Postdoctoral Clinicians at PAI will be able to provide services to a broad range of clients, and participate in Testing & Assessment.
Main duties will include:
- Providing individual sex offender therapy
- Providing co-lead sex offender groups
- Progress notes
- Monthly Treatment Reports
- Quarterly Treatment Plans
- Intake Interviews
- Working as part of a treatment team including leading and/or attending Containment and Treatment Team meetings
- Test administration, scoring, report writing, editing as supervised by a Licensed Psychologist
- Secondary Supervision of practicum trainees
- Data collection and management
- Clerical tasks & administrative support
- Adhere to all Board of Psychology requirements as a Psychological Assistant
- Other duties as mutually agreed upon
This position includes night and weekend work.
Ideal Candidate:This is a detail-oriented and deadline driven position that requires a strong personality. The ideal candidate will have a history of providing sex-offender services and already have California Sex Offender Management Board (CASOMB) certification. Candidates without sex offender experience may be considered.
Supervision: Two hours of individual supervision (provided by the Agency), one hour of group supervision, one hour assessment supervision, and time for attendance in weekly didactic. We adhere to the scholar-practitioner model and value training. The Post Doctoral Clinician is still in a training position and will receive appropriate training.
Benefits: This position is eligible for company sponsored life insurance, medical insurance, and dental insurance. This position is eligible for paid CASOMB fees as well as up to $100 reimbursed stipend for conference or continued education expenses. We do offer flexible work schedules, including work from home where appropriate.
We adhere to all federal holidays, provide a week between Christmas and New Years as vacation to all employees, and generous paid time off options.
Our company is small, and we pride ourselves on creating an environment that is flexible and supportive. Our team is close-knit, and every new hire is a potential addition to the core group.
This is a one-year position with potential option to extend.