Part-time Leasing Consultant
Timber Hollow Apartments | Fairfield, OH
Providence Management Co., LLC is seeking a part-time Leasing Consultant to join our team at Timber Hollow Apartments in Fairfield, OH. The ideal candidate will have experience in a multi-family apartment community, knowledge of Fair Housing Laws; be self-motivated, energetic & possess strong written & verbal communication skills.
As a Leasing Consultant you will have the responsibility of:
• Conducting sales and outreach, prospecting and lead generation
• Greeting, showing/touring model apartments to prospective residents
• Processing and supervising resident applications, move-ins and move-outs
• Maintaining prospect, traffic and leasing data
• Assisting in tenant screening and processing of credit checks
• Preparing lease documentation and completing move-in procedures
• Assisting residents with maintenance requests
• Handling telephone calls and on-site traffic
• Assisting with marketing to include preparation of flyers, newsletters and market surveys
• Assisting Community Manager in all aspects of property management
Skills & Abilities:
• Strong customer service and sales skill
• Strong organizational skills
• Highly motivated and energetic
• Reliable transportation a must
• Flexibility to work week-ends
Include salary history and requirements in your cover letter or resume in order to be considered for the position.
Providence Management Company, LLC is a Drug Free Workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.