Vista at Palma Sola Apartments | Bradenton, FL
Providence Management Co., LLC is seeking a hands-on Community Manager to join our team at our newest property in Bradenton, Florida. The ideal candidate will have experience in a multi-family apartment community, knowledge of Fair Housing Laws; be self-motivated, energetic & possess strong written & verbal communication skills.
As a Community Manager you will have the responsibility of:
- Conducting sales and outreach, prospecting and lead generation
- Greeting, showing/touring model apartments to prospective residents
- Processing and supervising resident applications, move-ins and move-outs
- Maintaining prospect, traffic and leasing data
- Assisting in tenant screening and processing of credit checks
- Assisting with marketing to include preparation of flyers, newsletters and market surveys
- Assisting Community Manager in all aspects of property management
- Posting monthly rents/database maintenance
- Work with Regional Manager and owners to create and adhere to budgeted guidelines
Skills & Abilities:
- Yardi Voyager experience a must
- Strong customer service and sales skill
- Strong organizational skills
- Highly motivated and energetic with the ability to motivate others
- Marketing experience a plus
- Reliable transportation a must
- Flexibility to work week-ends
We offer a competitive salary and benefits; including medical, dental, life insurance, disability insurance, 401(k), and paid time off. To be considered for the position, include salary history and requirements in your cover letter.
Providence Management Company, LLC is a Drug Free Workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Visit our website at www.provman.com today!