Director of Partnerships
Student Outcomes | Durham, NC | Contract
Project Shift is on a mission to re-create coding education by transforming exceptional candidates into professional software developers through small, immersive environments.
Our employees are a small, tight-knit family of committed, mission-driven professionals. We enjoy a flexible schedule with the freedom and responsibility of owning a life-changing education program
- You will be in charge of maintaining and growing our network of mentors, advisors and hiring partners through networking and community management. These different partnerships are the key relationships that keep Project Shift in sync with the industry and help our students connect with employers upon graduation.
- You will oversee two prominent networking events that occur during the life of our cohorts - The Networking Social and the Demo Night (graduation).
- You will find opportunities to connect with new companies and take initiative to form partnerships that will lead to upholding Project Shift's high standards of industry involvement and graduate job-placement.
- You will interact with our students to learn their interests in companies and help connect them with relevant employers in our network.
You have experience in either technical recruiting, HR, career coaching, sales, business development or related skills.
You're an outgoing self-starter who enjoys networking, making connections and creating new relationships at a fast pace.
You know how to start with why and see the big picture and question the status quo. If there's a better way of doing things you investigate it and suggest it.
You take ownership of your work, enjoy being challenged and are eager to grow with our small company that wants to change tech education.
You're interested in technology, reforming higher education and diversifying the Raleigh-Durham tech force.
- Competitive pay
- Flexible schedule - work the hours you want, as long as you're "on mission"
- Unlimited snacks, drinks, and coffee (pour-over anyone?) and whatever else you need to get the job done
- Open urban office-space in downtown Durham with plenty of light in walking distance to bars, restaurants and coffee shops
- Inspiring workplace and motivated colleagues
- Occasional happy hours and company lunches