Warehouse Associate Logistics
Warehouse | Fullerton, CA | Full Time
Professional Plastics, a leading distributor of high-performance engineering plastic shapes, is currently offering great career opportunities in the plastics industry. We are a family-owned and operated business that values hard work, integrity and ethics. We are interested in hiring motivated professionals who share our core values and desire to be part of a dynamic team. Established in 1984, Professional Plastics has grown to 21 locations across the USA, Singapore & Taiwan. Professional Plastics is an equal opportunity employer and offers competitive pay and benefits.
We are currently seeking a Warehouse Associate for our Logistics department at our branch in Fullerton CA.
Position: Warehouse Associate
Experience: Warehouse experience preferred
Job Type: Full-time
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: includes the following, as well as other duties that may be assigned.
- Receiving—Unload incoming shipments, compare documents for accuracy and notify the appropriate personnel of any discrepancies or damage. Identify and store material accordingly.
- Order Fulfillment— Using appropriate paperwork, locate, pull and stage material for shipment.
- Shipping—Package materials, follow shipping method requested and submit paperwork upon completion.
- Will Call—Ability to assist all Will Call and walk-in customers.
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment; notify management of any issues or concerns.
- Operate saw to cut materials to specified dimensions.
Benefits Package: Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Account, 401K Plan, Basic Life and AD&D, Voluntary Life Insurance, Long Term Disability and Employee Assistance Program.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Disability/Veteran