Warehouse | Loves Park, IL | Full Time
Professional Plastics, a leading distributor of high-performance engineering plastic shapes, is currently offering great career opportunities in the plastics industry. We are a family-owned and operated business that values hard work, integrity and ethics. We are interested in hiring motivated professionals who share our core values and desire to be part of a dynamic team. Established in 1984, Professional Plastics has grown to 21 locations across the USA, Singapore & Taiwan. Professional Plastics is an equal opportunity employer and offers competitive pay and benefits.
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401K Plan
- Basic Life and AD&D
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
Summary: We are currently seeking a reliable, hardworking warehouse associate to join our team. In this position, you will perform various warehouse activities as well as receive, input, sort, load, and unload products. You will organize stock, maintain inventory, and process, pack, and ship orders.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: includes the following, other duties may be assigned.
- Receiving—Unload incoming shipments, compare documents for accuracy and notify the appropriate personnel of any discrepancies or damage. Identify and store material accordingly.
- Order Fulfillment— Using appropriate paperwork, locate, pull and stage material for shipment.
- Shipping—Package materials, follow shipping method requested and submit paperwork upon completion.
- Will Call—Ability to assist all will-call and walk-in customers.
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment; notify management of any issues or concerns.
- Conduct inspections of vehicle before departing to deliver goods
- Pack and load products onto trucks according to company’s specifications
- Maintain ongoing communication with route dispatcher
- Unload goods as per client specifications
- Review deliveries with customers to ensure products meet their needs
- Obtain delivery confirmations from each customer
- Proven work experience in a warehouse setting
- Familiarity with the use of hand trucks, pallet jacks, and other necessary warehouse equipment
- Ability to skillfully and safely operate a forklift
- Good working knowledge of warehouse data systems
- Solid communication skills and inventory skills
- Physical stamina and dexterity necessary for the work; ability to lift or move at least 40 lbs
If being part of the Professional Plastics team sounds exciting to you, APPLY now!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Disability/Veteran
Job Type: Full-time