Operations | Chino, CA | Full Time
Professional Plastics, a leading distributor of high-performance engineering plastic shapes, is currently offering great career opportunities in the plastics industry. We are a family-owned and operated business that values hard work, integrity and ethics. We are interested in hiring motivated professionals who share our core values and desire to be part of a dynamic team. Established in 1984, Professional Plastics has grown to 21 locations across the USA, Singapore & Taiwan. Professional Plastics is an equal opportunity employer and offers competitive pay and benefits.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: includes the following, other duties may be assigned.
- Receiving—Unload incoming shipments, compare documents for accuracy and notify the appropriate personnel of any discrepancies or damage. Identify and store material accordingly.
- Order Fulfillment— Using appropriate paperwork, locate, pull and stage material for shipment.
- Shipping—Package materials, follow shipping method requested and submit paperwork upon completion.
- Will Call—Ability to assist all Will Call and Walk-in customers.
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment; notify management of any issues or concerns.
- Operate saw to cut materials to specified dimensions
Education/Experience: Forklift and shipping/receiving experience required.
Benefits Package: Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Account, 401K Plan, Basic Life and AD&D, Voluntary Life Insurance, Long Term Disability and Employee Assistance Program.
If being part of the Professional Plastics team sounds EXCITING to you, APPLY now!
Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran
Job Type: Full-time