Sales | Tualatin, OR | Full Time
Professional Plastics, a leading distributor of high-performance engineering plastic shapes, is currently offering great career opportunities in the plastics industry. We are a family-owned and operated business that values hard work, integrity and ethics. We are interested in hiring motivated professionals who share our core values and desire to be part of a dynamic team. Established in 1984, Professional Plastics has grown to 19 locations across the USA, Singapore & Taiwan. Professional Plastics is an equal opportunity employer and offers competitive pay and benefits.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: includes the following, as well as other duties that may be assigned.
- Processes new sales leads
- Manages the crrespondence between the sales team and their clients
- Mnitors customer accounts
- Prvides data and reports to help sales team
- Keeps track f sales targets
- Answers phne calls
- Assists with custmer complaints and resolutions
- Schedules appintments
- Creates, maintains and files recrds
- Enters sales rders, purchase orders and requisitions when needed
- Sends rder acknowledgements, delivery arrangements and updates to customers
- Fllows up with new sales leads
- Sends ut customer surveys and follow ups
- Sends samples and marketing infrmation to prospective clients
- Presents data, reports, concerns and ideas to management
If being part of the Professional Plastics Team sounds EXCITING to you, APPLY now!
Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran
Benefits Package: Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Account, 401K Plan, Basic Life and AD&D, Voluntary Life Insurance, Long Term Disability and Employee Assistance Program
Job Type: Full-time