Outside Sales Representative
Sales | Salt Lake City, UT | Full Time
Professional Plastics, a leading distributor of high-performance engineering plastic shapes, is currently offering great career opportunities in the plastics industry. We are a family-owned and operated business that values hard work, integrity and ethics. We are interested in hiring motivated professionals who share our core values and desire to be part of a dynamic team. Established in 1984, Professional Plastics has grown to 21 locations across the USA, Singapore & Taiwan. Professional Plastics is an equal opportunity employer and offers competitive pay and benefits.
Summary: The Outside Sales Representative is a highly motivated individual who provides product information, pricing and support to customers. The ideal candidate will service, maintain and grow existing accounts while developing targeted accounts. The goal in this position is to increase sales revenue, gross profit dollars and maximize the GP% on each account and order.
We are seeking a positive individual with the ability to develop strong relationships with customers and resolve any problems.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Includes the following, other duties may be assigned.
- Provides knowledge of product lines and applications to customers
- Calculates, quotes, and negotiates price, deliveries and terms of sale
- Documents information on sales quotes for outside sales and management
- Enters and reviews customer orders and processes paperwork for credits
- Sources materials from vendors
- Performs outgoing calls and prospects new business
- Follows up on existing quotes
- Assists in expediting customer orders and vendor purchase orders
- Communicates with outside sales team, purchasing and management on new developments, sourcing, and key account information
- Attends and participates in branch sales meetings
- Provides weekly sales summary to management
- Attends manufacturers representatives education meetings on product lines and applications
- Presents annual sales budget predictions
Experience: Five (5) year Outside Sales experience preferred. Plastics experience is desired.
Job Type: Full-time
Benefits Package: Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Account, 401K Plan, Basic Life and AD&D, Voluntary Life Insurance, Long Term Disability and Employee Assistance Program
If being part of the Professional Plastics team sounds EXCITING to you, APPLY now!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Disability/Veteran