Outside Sales Representative
Sales | Austin, TX | Full Time
Professional Plastics, a leading distributor of high-performance engineering plastic shapes, is currently offering great career opportunities in the plastics industry. We are a family-owned and operated business that values hard work, integrity and ethics. We are interested in hiring motivated professionals who share our core values and desire to be part of a dynamic team. Established in 1984, Professional Plastics has grown to 19 locations across the USA, Singapore & Taiwan. Professional Plastics is an equal opportunity employer and offers competitive pay and benefits.
Summary:Develops and expands a business and territory plan that includes markets, key and target accounts. Understands core strengths, weaknesses and the market share in assigned territories. Closes sales, increases margins and represents overall product line.Job Requirement
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Include the following, as well as other duties that may be assigned.
- Creates and manages a business plan focusing on key and target accounts with annual revenue of $20,000+
- Develops new business
- Makes Cold Calls
- Creates and closes sales
- Maintains and services existing business
- Provides feedback on changes in the market place
- Manages assigned territories
- Increases margin through up-selling, specification and development work
- Develops quotes, contracts and agreements to secure long-term business
- Completes sales reports, itineraries and forecasts
- Attends Manufacturers Representatives educational meetings on product lines and applications
- Identifies potential specialized markets and applications for future growth potential
- Identifies customer needs by creating more value to the customer than our competitors and establish a long term partnership
- Travels when needed for meetings and customer contact
If being part of the Professional Plastics Team sounds EXCITING to you, APPLY now!
Experience: Two years minimum sales experience required. Plastics industry a plus but not required.
Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran
Benefits Package:Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Account, 401K Plan, Basic Life and AD&D, Voluntary Life Insurance, Long Term Disability and Employee Assistance Program
Job Type: Full-time