Inside Sales Representative
Sales | Rockford, IL | Full Time
Professional Plastics is a leading distributor of high-performance engineering plastic shapes. We are a family-owned and operated business that values hard work, integrity and ethics. Established in 1984, Professional Plastics has grown to 22 locations across the USA, Singapore & Taiwan.
We are interested in hiring motivated professionals who share our core values and desire to be part of a dynamic team. Professional Plastics is an equal opportunity employer and offers competitive pay and benefits.
Position Summary: Provides product information, pricing and support to customers. Services, maintains and grows existing accounts and develops targeted accounts with the goal to increase sales revenue, gross profit dollars and maximize the GP% on each account and order.
- *NEW* DailyPay - Provides early access to earned wages
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401K Plan
- Basic Life and AD&D
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Include the following, as well as other duties may be assigned.
- Provides knowledge of product lines and applications to customers
- Calculates, quotes and negotiates price, deliveries and terms of sale
- Documents information on sales quotes for outside sales and management
- Maintains customer orders and processes paperwork for credits
- Develops a strong relationship with customers and resolve problems
- Sources materials from vendors
- Performs outgoing calls and prospects new business
- Follows up on existing quotes
- Assists in expediting customer orders and vendor purchase orders
- Communicates with outside sales, purchasing and management on new developments, sourcing, and key account information
- Attends and participates in branch sales meetings
- Provides weekly sales summary to management
- Attends manufacturers representatives education meetings on product lines and applications
- Presents annual sales budget predictions
Experience: Industrial Inside Sales, Distribution or similar experience preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Disability/Veteran
Job Type: Full-time