Manufacturing | Loves Park, IL | Full Time
Professional Plastics, a leading distributor of high-performance engineering plastic shapes, is currently offering great career opportunities in the plastics industry. We are a family-owned and operated business that values hard work, integrity and ethics. We are interested in hiring motivated professionals who share our core values and desire to be part of a dynamic team. Established in 1984, Professional Plastics has grown to 21 locations across the USA, Singapore & Taiwan. Professional Plastics is an equal opportunity employer and offers competitive pay and benefits.
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401K Plan
- Basic Life and AD&D
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: includes the following, as well as other duties that may be assigned.
Position Overview: We’re looking for a self-driven, disciplined, reliable, CNC Programmer to join our team!
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Program vertical and horizontal mills and lathes
- Ability to perform CNC setup on vertical and horizontal mills and lathes when necessary
- Analyze drawings, sketches and designs to determine the best program and process to manufacture precision parts
- Write setup instruction and tool list to optimize setup time
- Observe operation of machine on trial run to improve program cycle time
- Create job travelers and manufacturing operations from material and hardware to outside process
- 5+ years Mastercam experience
- Experienced in CNC setup
- Experience with Onsrud routers a plus
Full benefits package: Medical, Dental, Vision, Long Term Disability, Voluntary Life Insurance, FSA, Employee Assistance Program, 401K Retirement Plan.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Disability/Veteran
Job Type: Full-time